Kitty the Red GTi

shiny valve cover :) however not dark enough :(

2mnools.jpg

aakdbq.jpg

Fair enough if you like that look lol - I'd rather keep paint off stuff like that, its a bit lazy spraying over them when they just pull out lol.
Joe

was ten oclock lastnight and i couldnt be assed fighting with them and thought it would look cleaner if it was all the same colour.....

have you any intentions on selling your red/white lucino rear lights?

You take some good pics m8! Does the car really look as clean as its pictures :clown:

I would like to say yes but all cars have there imperfections. Bit of painting required on the roof and the passenger rear arch just above the skirt.

The two Most recent pics of the car were not taken by me. Wish they were though! I'm interested in photography but a good DSLR camera is needed

Your cars a scrapper just face it ;-) oj, its cleaner than mine - for the time being ;-) wait until next week - I was thinkin, how about a wee photoshoot wit 2 very clean datsuns, we can give them a go wit the meguires shampoo, and some navi wax ;-)

Miss u x

Your cars a scrapper just face it ;-) oj, its cleaner than mine - for the time being ;-) wait until next week - I was thinkin, how about a wee photoshoot wit 2 very clean datsuns, we can give them a go wit the meguires shampoo, and some navi wax ;-)

Miss u x

i was thinking the same thing about a mini meet and getting a photoshoot done. ill speak to a fella on ''ilovebass.co.uk'' they are good at what they do in the photo side of things. ill see if he wants to feature the cars on their site.

PS anyone wanting to contribute to the 'banded steels fund' please make paypal donations (welcome donations at that) to chris.moorhead@hot mail.co.uk

haha chris, nice try on the funding front - Ill contribute my hard earned vodka on sat nite for your 11th birthday - Or is that the girlfriend who is that age? I keep getting confused

Well the car is going to get painted on sat nite i think, so fingers crossed it will look nice again :)

ask him if he wants to paint my roof and boot lid before he goes

need a price first tho

ill try and get the cashish of the rents :)

EDIT - and that fugly primer line along the passenger side rear window seal and may as well do the spolier too!

ask him if he wants to paint my roof and boot lid before he goes

need a price first tho

ill try and get the cashish of the rents :)

EDIT - and that fugly primer line along the passenger side rear window seal and may as well do the spolier too!

Think my car is his last job - He has my car up until thurs or fri, then he leaves for round the world on sat lol

Back
Top Bottom