Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

i think it works well with the overall look of this turbo'd beast.

VZR amber rears = amber side repeater and front indicators.
clear luciano rears = clears all round.

either will look great on this lil baby.
david

Results

After a bit of deliberation yesterday, and altering the set-up slightly..

Just been To TDI North in Warrington. They couldn't fault the fueling at all..

dsc01460t.jpg

dsc01471x.jpg

Although a good electronic boost controller is wanted now to even out the boost curve there was an issue with fuel cut at WOT...

Im currently very close to maxing out the GTIR AFM and on wide open throttle it does as the boost controller cannot react in time keep up, and peaks causing an ECU fuel cut ( boost cut ), So ive run a dedicatd Vac Line from the inlet manifold to the Bren device to give the controller uninterupted source.. this seems to have cured it.. leaving the controller just a fractionally quicker response.. solving the problem.

A good electronic fuel controller will 100% solve this problem and give me the low and high boost settings That I want anyway..

So it just goes to show what getting the fundamenals right, and great mapping does..

324.4 BHP at 5800 RPM and 319 Lb-Ft of Torque at the Fly @ 12.5 Psi

With similar set-ups running 270 ish in other almeras, I was hoping a few design changes Ive made would have freed up enough power to get me to the 300 mark..

Well theres hoping and theres getting 324.4bhp.. @ 12.5 p.s.i.

Now from here Ive got some Cams to think about, and relocating the filter for a more direct air flow.. as its currently in not an ideal place.. and getting a better manifold, and elbow made up to really complement the exhaust system..

Loads to concider and 350 bhp not to far away.. Infact, TDI NORTH thought that with just an electronic fuel boost controller with good boost control I should see 340..

Im going to sort out a few more niggles with the interior and start to fit all the blingy engine bay stuff. As I know the engine is sweet, and the set-up is good..

Now do I upload a video?

Been doing this kinda stuff for a few years, and I think with an oil cooler it could handle a few 'hot' runs of 1.0bar for some quarter mile stuff..

Enabling clawing at the door of 400bhp with some Cams and the new exhaust Elbow design I want.. possibly water injection, If I wanted to run that regularly..

The idea of the set-up on this car, is to find a set-up I can repeat with relative ease in order to use the HORSHAM DEVELOPMENTS managment, and offer a competatively priced and reliable.. but POTENT turbo conversion to FWD SR20 Boys and girls

Superb results mate well done :)

Devils Own for Water/Meth injection. Can sort out a discount with TDOC too.

Back
Top Bottom