Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

nice work matey, pretty much along the same lines as mine there, i was running 280+ @ 0.6 bar/ 8-9 psi, and your running a very similar seetup too,

what injectors you running in that now? cc etc?

and whats your CR?

can i see your full print out :D
stu

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ny8iNr_wQo[/ame]

Aweful audio and bit crappy in general, but it gives you an idea..

Got a full photoshoot with a bit of a video montage in the pipeline

Superb results bud...really pleased with you and all your hard work.

Word of advice...ditch the GTiR MAF and get a Z32 MAF. That way you stay safe and don't lean out the mixture to destruction.

As for the oil cooler...bwwahahahahahahaha . The stock one is fine bud, honestly!

Now stop pussying about and let the SR20 do its job.

BOOST BOOST BOOST

Cheers

Dave

OK,

Well the bonnet has sold Unfortunatly, and its going to a good home..

Work of art it is and ill have to make one if I want another..

But..

Electronic boost controller is on the WAY.. Gizzmo - via horsham Developments..

Then a few tweaks and ill be back on the rollers, looking for a nice 350bhp with a scramble.. @ which boost it was mapped at..

.. and then low boost around 240bhp and high boost around 300bhp with the scramble feature for maximum safe boost, which should equate to 340-350 bhp..

Its getting stripped out and some weight loss will be on the cards..

..any guesses at the potential 1/4 mile of this animal?

Not a clue but i bet with the power - weight ratio you`ll have after weight reduction , you soould easily be able to ave a play with some of them skyline boys :D
your car is fuckin mint mate one day i might see if youll do a turbo job on my mera when i got the money.

should be a beast dude, but i hope you are getting good tyres as all that power will be wasted down the strip, also does it have LSD? (sorry if you have said already)

Well,

With the purchase of a new car and a slight change in my line of work..

Ive now got a nice car to ride around in with a nice sound system.. ( p11 144 Sport )

So..

Ive completley stripped out the Almera, If im going for some good times, and to get the most of out of the casr while dooing what I can to ensure reliability..

Then a drastic weight loss scheme has been devised..

Everything from the Front seats BACKWARDS has been removed, ( inc brackets, plastics etc etc.. )

Il be replacing the front seats with as lightweght as affordable bucket seats with single fixed frame to save further weight..

Lexan windows and fibreglass Doors and Tailgate are what I would concider to be the biggest possible change to the weight after removing all the seats with the airbags.. and seatbelts..

On Order:

300pounds worth of Fibrelgass, resins and gelcoat

Harnesses

..and buckets when I find some I like..

I think a 12 is possible.. With a LSD and some road legal slicks .. which ive currently not got.. Boo.

OK,

Well the bonnet has sold Unfortunatly, and its going to a good home..

Work of art it is and ill have to make one if I want another..

But..

Electronic boost controller is on the WAY.. Gizzmo - via horsham Developments..

Then a few tweaks and ill be back on the rollers, looking for a nice 350bhp with a scramble.. @ which boost it was mapped at..

.. and then low boost around 240bhp and high boost around 300bhp with the scramble feature for maximum safe boost, which should equate to 340-350 bhp..

Its getting stripped out and some weight loss will be on the cards..

..any guesses at the potential 1/4 mile of this animal?

You guys are gonna be kicking some arses ! :D Don't fancy your front tyres bill tho ! :lol:

Well as we all suspected, tires and clutch are needed..

Heres a shot from the journey home.. from a mates car..

hhhhhhhhhhhhhho.png

warming the tires..

dscf1788q.jpg

new YouTube vid of car in action..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NuHWCkUbw8[/ame]

..of the 10 or so runs, I had around 5 in the 14.2 to 14.4 band..

The clutch isn't up to the job though... is was giving out a little after mapping @ horsham developments and its occasionally been slipping..

.. and if it wasn't the clutch it was the tires..

I feel the car can be a good second quicker as it stands if I can just get the throttle all the way down and not have a slipping clutch..

Then with the weight loss planned I think theres huge room for improvment even b4 slicks..

so, any ideas on a new clutch..? I want one that will not slip under any circumstances.. thats capible of the new power from the new engine come rebuild time also!

Yip, ACT Extreme 6 puck or 4 puck.

Must be a sprung disc though.

And modify the flywheel to give the pressure plate more clamping force.

I have never had an issue yet.

skim th face that th pressure plate bolts to, brings th plate slightly closer to th friction disc and so clamps a bit harder.

Back
Top Bottom