Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

VZR Rears, black b pillers and clear indicators. Don't do the handles. White is better all smooth with no little blotches of colour/tone breaking it up.

I don't think the offset suits the styling of the car whatsoever, but it does look savage like!

Booshtf!
I've figured out what bothered me about it! Fear not though I fixed it in a bad 30 second photoshop - I also coloured the B pillar :) Guess what the real change is!
quarterlowedit.jpg

frontlowedit.jpg

backlowedit.jpg

Its going lower than that Corbs.. but thanks for the input.x

The stance will not look quite right until its lowered - slammed will give it the perfect stance... Its actually at the highest it will go on the D2's for the MOT and ive not changed it for fear of damaging my 3'' system, at the flex. So when ive got the safty brace on - ( ohhh ) I can drop it..

Ok, let me get this right then..

The VZR rear lights are the ones with the, red, and orange bits ( ala the photoshop?? ).. and the lucino ones are the one which are Red and clear?

You see.. I would like the orange bits Jdm look.. but I can;t help to think that the All red and all clear ones would look best..

Lucino are the clear ones yes but no less JDM than VZ-R lights, andy_s has got them on his 5-door :)
Gonna look awesome slammed.

OMG looking nice man, love the front bumper mod,

year id stick with getting some VZR rears, theyll look sweet as,

and stick with the amber repeaters too and get some P2 VZR clear/orange bulb front indicators,

def flare those rear arches tho matey, the fronts are perfect, but youll be tripping up pedestrians with them rears ;) also theyll fail an MOT no??
well done

You see.. I would like the orange bits Jdm look.. but I can;t help to think that the All red and all clear ones would look best..

I think either would look good dude. I chose VZR primarily because they're more readily available. If the Lucino ones came up then yeah, defo have a punt.

Just a quick cheat photoshop for comparison...

dsc01374wcopy-1.jpg

^^They are the ones im gunna go for..^^

Just keeping my eyes peeled now..

Carbon bonnet for the crack..??????????

dsc01439gwy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom