Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

It does look very nice especially from the front, I'd quite like to see a version with standard GTi wheels :)
Only thing I can think of is painting the B pillars black and using standard handles to break up the white on the sides, as together with the white wheels it can look a bit plain.

some awesome work put into it fella!

but i still remain as i said - i aint that keen on it!

needs breaking up a bit!

too much white for me!

but top notch work :)

Kristian took me for a blast in this the other day when I went up to fetch the manifold from him and I gotta say it's quick - Very quick, in fact I got back home and drove my Autech and it felt slow in comparison! Great car and as with most things you have to see it up close to appreciate it. Sounds fantastic too and certainly turns some heads.

Thanks for the compliments guys..

Dished alloys and even stretched Tires are a personal preference.. I think they look the tits..

.. One of, if not the biggest Flaw in the Original GTIs loks was the Wrong offset whels as standard.. Esp the Rear. No spacers here.

Its a mix of Euro, smooth and the 'JDM' Look that Ive always loved for years..

Ive actually whipped on the carbon bonnet for a few pics at the photoshoot and it really look amazing.

Only thing I can think of is painting the B pillars black and using standard handles to break up the white on the sides,

This is actually on the 'to do' list..

Ive not just pained over the handles.. they were removed and had the very thin black plastic trim around removed and masked when painted.. so to try and keep the OEM look as much as possible..

Looks superb. I think the wheels look the nuts, keep'em!

Only criticisms are the rear light, lucino or vzr would suit more, a black patch behind the numberplate like standard rear plate surrounds, black pillars. I'd leave the handles colour coded myself.

i had this discussion with craig the other night, the colour coded P2 lights are really nice, he has them, i have them, its only when you see them on a daily basis that you can appreciate just how much standard P2 lights stand out like a sore thumb. colour coded makes them nice. plus i think VZR's are taking over the world, there not as unique as they used to be, lucino's are the rarity now. VZR's werent that nice to start with, just that they are JDM y0.

i reckon kris's car is spot on, dont think id change anything. apart from the owners name on the logbook. to mine.

car looks stunnng, white really suits it, but could do with some black bits to break it up

not keen on the wheels, but its your car mate and you love them

will be good to see the final power results

i had this discussion with craig the other night, the colour coded P2 lights are really nice, he has them, i have them, its only when you see them on a daily basis that you can appreciate just how much standard P2 lights stand out like a sore thumb. colour coded makes them nice. plus i think VZR's are taking over the world, there not as unique as they used to be, lucino's are the rarity now. VZR's werent that nice to start with, just that they are JDM y0.

i reckon kris's car is spot on, dont think id change anything. apart from the owners name on the logbook. to mine.

Fuck whats JDM and what isn't. They look better, fact!

dsc01374wcopy.jpg

looking very sweet, think clear side repeaters wil look a lot better than the orange ones.

you going to the mids meet?

Never liked colour coded p2 rears either unless on black like corblah says. Does work on white though too. Maybe its a monotone thing :lol:

Fuck whats JDM and what isn't. They look better, fact!

th_dsc01374wcopy.jpg

Fucking read my mind. My first thoughts when I saw that pic lol. Didnt say anything though as if everyone did this they'd start to get common...however they do look the tits :cool:.

.. One of, if not the biggest Flaw in the Original GTIs loks was the Wrong offset whels as standard.. Esp the Rear. No spacers here.

I agree with you there, but theres filling the arch and then theres sticking out. maybes if it was lower and the arches were flared out aka like many of those on the dub scene then I could get away with them. But also Im looking at it and thinking it could be one good car and those wheels will be spoiling the handling. Each to their own and all that. Rest of it is nice, if you add the carbon bonnet and the vzr rear lights then it will be spot on.

Back
Top Bottom