Matt's GTi

cheers david. Just contemplating just now. Brakes is next on the agenda. Hopefully get the rears done this weekend;)

Get an enamel hobby type paint buddy, they give good coverage and then you dont need to worry about rubbing it right back, just scuff it enough like Dave says.

Well i think i've added about another 15kg to the car the day. Of underseal that is:lol:

Got the rear arches, the whole underside and the sills done the day. Just got the front of the car to do, wings, cross member etc.

Also got a machine polisher on the way finally!! So hopefully have it done by JAE!!!

Oh and i love the standard ride height. Could do the sills without jacking the car up!!!!!!!

Hello, it's been a while coming, but i just haven't done much to my car so don't really have any progress as such to show you all.

I pick her up on the 10th of October from a Member on here, he was very, very generous in keeping hold of the car till i could make it up to collect. Me and Chris took a trip up with my Dad which was, lets just say eventful. Especially when Chris' sat nav started shouting out directions and making a rather loud beeping noise.

The drive back down from Inverness was great even though my Dad managed to beat me down the road. We met up with Ross and Steven, and those are the pics that you'll see, at the Forth Road Bridge.

Since then i have given it a major service, added Heko wind deflectors and headlight protectors and changed the headunit over.

It gets washed ever weekend at work when i do the works van and hopefully have some more cleaning products here next week to give it that we bit more than just a standard wash and wax;)

I plan on getting a set of wheels sprayed in KR2 (yeah i know it's copying Ed), and some falken ze-912's all round at the same time. Also going to underseal it before the Nuneaton meet.

Also add the SS spark plug cover and get my spare rocker cover painted.

That's whats all on my to do list just now, and i'll keep updating this as they slowly happen.

Pics:
Frontside2.jpg

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Side1.jpg

Thanks for looking :)
very cool photos mate!! :)
you have a high suspension but i like how it looks!! ;)

Thanks for the comments. After seeing those pics again, it did suit them, i might change them back for a while one day. lol

Back
Top Bottom