Matt's GTi

Yeah met the local rep on sun, you should have seen some of the stuff he had. I was in heaven in the back of his van (easy now). There was a snow foam that is only for sale in scotland and a £200 Foam Lance, it was incredible, not worth the money but nice.

Think I'm going to try some Zaino Stuff soon too.

I wish I could take credit for it, but I'm just keeping it in the condition it's became accustomed too.

The credit must go to Don and Mrs Psycho two of the previous owners on here. I just hope it's clean enough for them :lol:

Hey Matt: Just been looking on the site after a few months away: Very, Very pleased at the commitment and effort you've put in to keeping this old car of mine (and Mrs Psychos') looking so fresh and immaculate: Pleased it has gone to a worthwhile club member... ;-)

Looks like this car will be pristine for a few years to come yet. Cheers.

Well thanks very much and i will continue on my ever lasting quest for perfection with it :lol:

I'm far to scared of David too :moon:

Well it's been a long time since anything exciting happened or anything has changed. And I'm happy to report that it is still the case.:lol:

Got a phone call from my mate yesterday telling me to get the car down to tesco pronto. And this is what greeted me:

Total Car Magazine. They were featuring his car for the next issue (I think) and wanted a few other for readers ride section too.

I managed to get a few pic's on my phone. But should be getting a disc from the freelance photographer sometime this week. And waiting on a call from Total Car themselves. Came as a bit of a surprise as I just presumed I was watching, and just going to talk to them not have anyphoto's taken.

TotalNissan002.jpg

TotalNissan003.jpg

TotalNissan004.jpg

TotalNissan005.jpg

TotalNissan006.jpg

TotalNissan007.jpg

TotalNissan008.jpg

TotalNissan009.jpg

TotalNissan010.jpg

TotalNissan011.jpg

TotalNissan012.jpg

TotalNissan013.jpg

TotalNissan014.jpg

TotalNissan015.jpg

I've just got a Scorpion Cat Back on it the now. But they wanted it as they are featuring Dave's car in the next issue and wanted to show one which was mental and one which was normal. To compare the differences etc.

Not sure, I suppose, but I can't see that happening. :lol:

Also they love a story at Total Car Magazine. The fact that the engine has done full circle Almera > Micra > Almera. The amount of gearboxes and problems he's had.

Yeah Dave Bull. But I'm sure they will take you too Dave. they could also do with a N16 with styling mods as they have paul supercharged one going in soon too.

Well it's all happening at once now. Just been out and finally got my powder coated plenum on. I though, why not it's sunny outside and it can't be that hard. And it wasn't really. It's all in and it turned over fine ran and idled ok too.

So by my reckoning that sounds good. lol

Back
Top Bottom