Miriam and Stevo (B1 and B2 gone)

Filthy
Image068.jpg

Image069.jpg

Image070.jpg

Image071.jpg

Image072.jpg

filthy in the same way you'd describe holly valance as filthy.

as in... mmmmm. filthy.

*immitates vic reeves rubbing legs on shooting stars

i know im probably going to get bitten for this... but...

when youve been spraying the arches on your dads mota how did you blend the new paint to the original paintork... last time i tryed you could feel almost like a bump when you go from the old pait work to the new.. ??

when the fuck did you get those rear lights you skanky bastard! i hope your coverd in bruises from paint balls for not telling me you had those!

also i hope following lady luck kisses al those bruises better for you after i heard the new bout your job :( you can allways come up and be my butler if you fancy it? it doesnt pay though..

when youve been spraying the arches on your dads mota how did you blend the new paint to the original paintork... last time i tryed you could feel almost like a bump when you go from the old pait work to the new.. ??

T-cut, it hasnt been finished properly yet but it will be, and it doesnt look half bad.

What's wrong with my old head unit Corbs?

? Nothing so far as I can tell, Dad said it was pretty awesome, thats the one he has in there, I couldnt remember the make/model at the time.

when the fuck did you get those rear lights you skanky bastard! i hope your coverd in bruises from paint balls for not telling me you had those!

also i hope following lady luck kisses al those bruises better for you after i heard the new bout your job :( you can allways come up and be my butler if you fancy it? it doesnt pay though..

Would I get breakfast smoothies as payment?
I am covered in bruises but the blows have been softened by alcohol. :cool:

? Nothing so far as I can tell, Dad said it was pretty awesome, thats the one he has in there, I couldnt remember the make/model at the time.

I clicked on 1st page by mistake and it said "whacky headunit" :)

what a fucking weekend of headache!

what turned from being an easy 2/3 hour job from pictures turned into getting up at 8.30 on a fucking sunday to carry on working! :(

i dont think ANY thing actually went right from 2 days prior!
oh an my hand still stupidly hurts - oops!

oh and corbs the ouncil want £297 to lower my curb outside my house!

:S - i offically cant get any of my cars off my drive :(

hopefully you learnt a bit about teh blending so you can do it on your senior's too :D

i got in after you left went straight in the bath and went to bed! my head hurt so much

just sanded it down with really fine wet and dry, resprayed and sanded it down again then repeated the process - you can see the masking tape limits in the early photo's. Once it was flat, i sprayed a much bigger area - trying to keep a mist application furthest away from the work and got closer with the spray (i.e. more paint) where I had done the work. Bear in mind the photo's of it 'finished' is only one coat of final black and the lacquer needs to go on yet, but there hasn't been a warm & dry enough day since, as I have to do it outside. I will 'mist' spray 2 more coats of black (and then ruin it all with the lacquer process - which is dedicated to running - hahaha!)

Miriam ;) JClark named her haha.
Theres a fair bit to do when I have the time etc.

Rear arches need spraying again at some point - currently badly rattlecanned
Wings need a bit of adjustment to fit properly and allow the skirts to sit flush
Bit of rust on one of the doors
KYB Excel G front shocks on order as the originals are rather knackered.
And the inevitable GTi engine conversion! Got a rather good condition N1 rocker cover to go on and it'll be a good excuse to derust the engine bay and front end. I'm aiming for a colourful but functional engine bay.

Back
Top Bottom