Miriam and Stevo (B1 and B2 gone)

So... it needs 2 bits of welding that every mera needs (sill and finishing off one of the rear arches) and a brake pipe, thats it! Getting a quote for the work monday so should be ready to sell by next weekend.

Sam you el took me down to pick the GTi up today, got it taxed in time :)
Awful weather conditions!
Image356.jpg

Image357.jpg

Filled the street, putting back seats in etc and fixing rev counter.
Image358.jpg

Image359.jpg

And now B1 is gone! Hope the new owner (M355Y) enjoys it (Once the clutch is done).
:zoidberg:/corbs/

I told you, I have been left scarred by the micra-locking-up-in-the-fast-lane-coming-up-to-stationary-traffic-at-100-mph-with-3-people-in-the-car-incident

Here is miriam. Not going to last much longer as it is, CV, bearings, exhaust, boot area, brakes, rev counter, idle, all on the way out :(

SANY0018-1.jpg

And here is a picture of a knife

SANY0003-1.jpg

Nope, but I really dont want to spend £60 on servicing it when the cv and everything else will still be knackered, and an SR20 would fix a lot of these things.

what the hell do you do to every car you own. rev counter on them always has something wrong with them lol. dodgey guy pretending to be a mechanic.

Is it a whole conversion? Been offered a P2 GTi with kent cams, full exhaust, intake, lowish miles engine for £650 so we'll see.

what the hell do you do to every car you own. rev counter on them always has something wrong with them lol. dodgey guy pretending to be a mechanic.

Pretty much, the only good one I had was used on B1 as that one was dicky!

Well! Now Ash has bought B2 I'll put up a few pics of it before it went! And after a bit of a tart up. Going to miss it, was still great to drive even without cams and intake.

SANY0014-1.jpg

SANY0015-1.jpg

SANY0026.jpg

SANY0027-1.jpg

SANY0028.jpg

SANY0029-1.jpg

SANY0030-1.jpg

SANY0031-1.jpg

Yeah with the new front wings/DIY rear wings (Although couldnt quite get the black to match for some reason, probably the mix) Gave it a hell of a polish though.

It turned out that the pattern wing wasnt that bad though, I did some adjustment to the indicator housing and it fitted fine.

Back
Top Bottom