My N16 motor

Sticking with the black/red thing. Mixed opinions from people TBH. Like it tho. Painting the alloys anthracite over the winter for added WIN!

ya i like it i say pic two colours that win! red/black or blue/white!
it is a sweet lokn n16!:yes:

i think with the alloys in athracite you will be adding bucketloads of win! imho this and edk's oil burner are two of the best looking N16's on here, and i only hope my N16 project will look as good when i get going with it :shades:

Cheers for the comments. New seats hopefully not far away, still looking. If you're up my way mate, pop in for a brew. N16 mini meet. Could easy get Paul (Almerasleeper) in too. He loves a Kingy brew and biccies, LOL.

got my hrome strips de chromed today! was tinkin would blue grill look good?? oh an paseed my driving test too!! soo let d modding begin!!;)

just bought a blue mesh grill from manic motors for 12.99 and manufactured a grill! looks ok but would be savage on a white n16! stickin with black!:whistling:

So, booked in to get the wheels powder coated next weekend. Also, just ordered me a strut brace from the states (cheers Phil). Hmmmm, what next? :whistling:

Get the metal flake done on it mine is done anthrasite with metal flake they look amazing in the sun
I 2 will be ordering one of the struts

So, booked in to get the wheels powder coated next weekend. Also, just ordered me a strut brace from the states (cheers Phil). Hmmmm, what next? :whistling:

what colour did you decide on kingy? also what you paying per wheel? and no probs re sourcing the cheap N16 strutbrace, i'm just glad it worked out ok and fitted lol

Cheers again Phil, nice one. Going for Anthracite. Black looked a bit OTT what with the windows and bump strips. I'm paying £50 per wheel including tyres off and on again

:rockon:

that's a good price! i got my uncles merc wheels done a couple months back and was £55 a wheel, plus i had to deliver them without tyres so your getting a deal there. can't wait to see them finished and back to the car :shades:

Wheels are back on. Not perfect as I explained in WAMT a wee while ago. Getting them done properly for free in the summer. Anyhoo, latest pic...

IMAG0020.jpg

Just YES. Although I still think the bumper strips need to be colour coded. Not the side strips, just the 2 on each bumper...

Back
Top Bottom