My new vzr n1 version 2

8750 is a lot of money for what its worth to be honest but I guess your said you are a enthusiast so its still worth it to you I guess.

8750 is a lot of money for what its worth to be honest but I guess your said you are a enthusiast so its still worth it to you I guess.

Thats the price there going for over here there priced in the same bracket as a civic type r would be going for. Gti's are making nothing here tho. I have only seen one other of these in ireland with the orange interior and it was snapped up within a week on the net.

not sure but I know its a lot of money the Almera GTi's are going for about £1000 - 3000
the my almera N16 cost me £5000 about 2 years ago. The CTR's are going for about 5k - 10k here. There have been VZR's for sale in England but I have never seen any N1's for sale.

silly to say but as you explained it has no central locking and no etc, etc and etc I am guessing there is no alarm on it as well ? I would get a alarm on that ASAP if I was you

class motors the N1's, just shows though...honda needed a big tuning company to beef up the EK9 so it could have the N1 and even then it only just managed it, good old factory nissan tuning for the N1 :D

Funny you say that lad I should post pics of the project.

I have a
Pitroad M centre strut brace,
Oil cooler,
Full vz-r kit including genuine nismo front splitter and Genuine n1 rear spoiler (thanks POC)
Exedy Tripple paddle clutch (thanks again POC)
Front and reard drilled and grooved pads and red stuff pads, braided goodridge lines and 5.1 fluid,
Tein Coilovers(ordered coming early feb)
Nismo gearknob,
I ordered the two missing enkei centre caps that were missing too should be here in 4 to 6 weeks I have been told.

and another good few other bits and pieces lying around here all to be fitted (most of it is under my bed lol). I'll be collecting all the parts for my build and doing it all at once. No half assed like!

I'm still wating on a lot of things for it. I don't drive it anymore either it's spend most of the winter locked in the shed!

love this car, if you have doubts about an N1 you need a spin in this one.

Best of luck with project paul.

id love too see it some time i just think that power is very impressive from a 1.6. iv had a lot off big hp cars my silvia s15 was 270bhp and my skyline was 300 but i just love them n1s just never seen one in the flesh so if ur ever in the middlands drop me a pm.
good luck with the project too!!!

david get your name down on northern ireland meet its been changed to wicklow!! You'll get to see it then

no thats about 40 miles from me. how do u compare the n1 power wize and did u ever drive a blue top vzr.
ps. sorry for all the questions

Oh ya sorry was thinking some plase else duh! :O

I had a highly modified black vzr bluetop had a big spec on it and I definatly miss the noise but the v2 n1 picks up speed a lot quicker!

I got a 6.36 0-60 at sleek this year and there was a black vz-r there too that was at least 2 secs slower to sixty every time and I was in the pouring rain at the time. The vz-r beat an ep3 type R civic skylines fto's the lot I was well impressed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzKmXJplvSQ[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom