My new vzr n1 version 2

^^^ Powerland aswell man apparenty a dyno proven 3bhp gain over the stock hose bill reckons a short ram warm air intake is the best for them. Who am I to argue lol

yeh my intake pipe was from bill too, he threw mine in as a freeby with the header so i defo weren't gonna complain goin on his ebay price lol

Results here in Ireland too POC had great response from it turned his n1 from low 180's to 199bhp I think with that and bills ecu coupled.

Not 100pc on the original figure i'm sure he will tell you.

Updates going to be slow enough from here on in,

It got a brand new wiper linkage from nissan fitted, powerland mani, new rocker cover, cusco catch tank and I set the base timing to 0 degrees and drove it on very light throttle everything is going A1 on it, hoping to get robbie from TDP Ireland to map it shortly so i'll let ye know how I get on.

Pic of engine bay as good as complete.

01022011043.jpg

0deg timing....?

yeh is that a typo for 10deg?

surely 0 is wayyy retarded even before tuning? that retarded surely means a lot of unburnt fuel, richness etc....

looks awesome though mate, well done. I realllyyy need to clean my powerland :lol:

It's a trade off Phil, more power and response from a shorter intake outweighs the slightly warmer flow

I'm sure bills had many dyno sessions testing it

Steve

Can't damo martin wont map the ecu so thats out in fact martin told me to go to stiv lol.

@ sam not a typo 0 degrees is what it's runnin was told to by bill to run 0 degrees, with such high comp on pump juice im not expecting to be able to run a lot anyway!

Back
Top Bottom