MY P11 PROJECTO !!!

Ok so i got some more things cleaned,i cut the crap and just post the pics.

before tray.jpg
trya 2.jpg
tray top side.jpg
primer tray.jpg
ray done.jpg
dirty.jpg
cleaner.jpg
behind mech.jpg
clean mech.jpg
both together.jpg
The battery tray is much better than it was,the marks you can see on it are from where rust has pitted
slightly.

Last edited:
Thanks ^^ It's just a start to what is to come soon :)

Ok so i need some help finding a part number yet again lol.The part i need is the o ring for the metal coolant pipe going directly to the back of the throttle body,it's leaking from time to time for past week.

I did find a part number which was +21049,i went to Nissan today for this and some other things,this number did not show up,but's it's the only part number shown for this o ring from what i have seen yet.

Another question if i just buy a kit of o seals from a local motor factors,would one be the correct size to what i need ? I have not a clue to what size it is.I do not want to remove the pipe first till i make sure.Because it would end up leaking like a mofo.

Cheers.

I can only see the title from that link,i can't do any thing else,ie click on anything either. I don't understand why i can't,i used to use that website without problem !

Could you just tell me the part number of what you see and i will check it out with a search. Thanks.

2104601B00

Or alternate
210492J200 (which I think is half the part number you had.)

Surely Nissan would be able to look it up with FAST, I have just double checked in FAST and those part numbers are correct.

2104601B00

Or alternate
210492J200 (which I think is half the part number you had.)

Surely Nissan would be able to look it up with FAST, I have just double checked in FAST and those part numbers are correct.

Yep i have just double checked the number it is half of that,so that part number or the other part number you have gave me is correct also.I really appreciate your help ! :)

Back to Nissan now lol.

Last edited:
Think it varies from dealer to dealer, the one near Malton is good, very helpful.

They are tiny like, suppose every penny is important to em so they can't be slack.

One near me is big, but parts guys are good actually. Does vary though yes.

-phone-

Back
Top Bottom