MY P11 PROJECTO !!!

The pipe that was there was too short since i removed my intake,so i blocked off the end on the intake pipe and fit the filter as shown,normally i would not brother will something like that,but it's done the job.

Also Liam i thought the vacuum was the other pipe going to the throttle body from the back of the vc.

I have a look at that later in more detail lol,i am going to t cut a bonnet i got today from a mate it also have the standard gt grills,i am doing away with the one piece grill.

I like it as well,but i am going back to OEM grills,this is the bonnet i just got,might go with oe rears soon !
mint bonnet.jpg

I give it a good clean up,grills remove as painting the mesh also.

Tbh it's a bit hit and miss,looks good head on,but from a side view sticks out like a sore thumb as it's not flush,plus it's a bit fragile.

Plus it takes away from the Gt look,with the Gt grills back in sitting flush,plus the badge also,i think it will look better plus better fit up etc as it's OEM and not a aftermarket part/mod.

I will put it up for sale,it's carbon fiber also.Quite rare ? Possibly.

No maybe about it. Making an old car look modern will always end in disaster. Certainly has on this and now look what's happening. Once a car gets to that inbetween stage like the P11 is, styling mods have to be subtle. It's not cool looking like a P10 loon and it's defo not a recentish beauty.

I will be changing the rear tails back to standard that i do know,however possibly other things also.

Last edited:
I have got a pair of complete mirrors coming but with bronze covers on the way this week.I swapped the old bonnet grill for them.I only painted the old ones black as the clear was peeling on them both and it only cost me a pound for the paint lol.

So i get them swapped over soon and then post up a pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom