MY P11 PROJECTO !!!

So we all agree that a remap session,will see good gains and improved drivabilty of the car,considering its running on the worse fueling ever at the moment.

Fuji gained 6 bhp over ebay header in a recent dyno.

Same dyno? Same day?

So we all agree that a remap session,will see good gains and improved drivabilty of the car,considering its running on the worse fueling ever at the moment.

It'll be a big waste of money for not a lot of gains.....are you going to go with big mods or just leave it as it is after the map?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Didn't realise you meant an actual remap.

If nistune you're talking 600 quid. Alot of money for the bolt on spec you have.

What else can i bolt on then ?

I know Nistune is a lot of money,but its needed and is proven to make the difference !

Also an apexi SAFC setup will help dramatically it has done wonder on my car

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I wouldnt just fit an AFPR without an AFR gauge fitted. Even with a a 4-1 manifold and big catcams i was only running standard fuel pressure as any higher and it ran super rich. Dont forget if you up the pressure to add fuel between 3 &4.5k you're adding at 1.5-3 and above 5k where its not needed. Its n equal adjustment across the whole board and not an effective means of tuning.

I wouldnt just fit an AFPR without an AFR gauge fitted. Even with a a 4-1 manifold and big catcams i was only running standard fuel pressure as any higher and it ran super rich. Dont forget if you up the pressure to add fuel between 3 &4.5k you're adding at 1.5-3 and above 5k where its not needed. Its n equal adjustment across the whole board and not an effective means of tuning.

agree about the gauge to a degree..................... on a rolling road and before the MOT and thats it.

my car on a dyno @ 4bar fuel had less power top end, however better low - midrange (as a rule the standard ecu runs lean at these rpm's) but at 3.5bar i had less midrange, yet more bhp up top.

more fuel pressure does not mean poor afr throught rpm. i'll explain my thinking - remember the graph uploaded is a snap shot of the afr @ WOT. how often are you driving around with WOT @ 3k? and even when you do the next up shift drops the revs from the 6950rpm to no lower than 5k. so i would look to correct the WOT afr after 5k - easy, tad more fuel needed.

dd

Yes but you are still adding more fuel. Say you''re cruising down the motorway at 1/8 throttle @ 4bar, you'll easily be pulling 196bhp.

untill you look again @ chucky afr - arguably weaker mods with more powerz
Different dyno, different day. So no real comparison.
I've just looked at the AFRs and they look ok tbh. Fueling is pretty much spot on after 4.5K. I wouldn't worry too much unless you sat on the motorway all day at 4.5k.

Back
Top Bottom