MY P11 PROJECTO !!!

Different dyno, different day. So no real comparison.
I've just looked at the AFRs and they look ok tbh. Fueling is pretty much spot on after 4.5K. I wouldn't worry too much unless you sat on the motorway all day at 4.5k.

This,

This is where the SAFC would work wonders for you to get the AFR's better you have more control over certain rev parameters and can define between low/high throttle and change where that is defined

You WILL need a wideband Lambda setup to get an accurate setup

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You sure this isn't yours?

9atu2uva.jpg

Had a look at the plugs today,all very white,but still runs well ,i am now thinking of getting a AFPR though,question is can anybody point me in the right direction as to which one etc,cheers guys.

Checked the oil level and water level,both are spot on,this engine does not use oil or water !

Also getting my front bumper/atr lip sent this week.

Update,i have the sard AFPR ready to go on,just waiting for the fuel rail adapter also,i have already fitted the fuel pressure gauge ,i have also fitted the ATR front lip also have just got a carbon fiber dash that i was wanting also.

Any tips for installing the AFPR ?

let's see, yellow switches, white dashboard, some carbon and a leather wheel. Yeah.. Getting there. Better then it was anyway.

Back
Top Bottom