MY P11 PROJECTO !!!

Looks a lot better. Pretty sure I've got a phase 2 GTi steering wheel somewhere, if you're interested?

Anybody notice i also change to gearnob back to standard,not only does it tie in better with the interior but actually feels better also.

God you are a hard lot to please !

It's not a case of that. AOC is a place where people speak their views, not tell you it's good when it looks shit, especially Liam.

The problem is, all the cosmetic mods you have done are cheap and tacky. Painting dash parts and switches + having white dials were the sort of things that were done 10 years ago and they didn't look good then either.

I know it's your car and you can do what you want but from every angle it looks cheap and nasty with too many tacky bits glued on.

A clean standard Primera is rare these days, and looks good. That's what you should be trying to achieve.

Still taking straw poles after every little tiny change? I'm glad we had that chat earlier in the thread about this.

Update,fitted new driveshaft yesterday,sorted top link noise,next on the list is a set of alloys,notice one of my current ones has a buckle in it,so going to weigh them in,also need to do brake pads next also,then tracking again.

Just been washed today

BOO 2013-07-28 19.45.10.jpg

boo-2013-07-28-19-45-10-jpg.10017

Lightning-Mcqueen-Cars-Movie.jpg

Knew I'd seen your open bonnet grille on something else.

Back
Top Bottom