My PH2 GTI

So you would sell your current engine and run the VET in yours? Sounds like a killer build.

I wan't to do a 16VE, N1 cams, freak header, R1 carbs and AEM standalone.<<dream engine

hmmmmmmmmm i dont know if i could part with the N/A VE really, knwing me i would put some higher comp pistons in it and keep it for a micra or something :lol:

im debating whether to get a GT28RS with .86 turbine housing, T28 has same size housing but the disco flows a lot more air and i dare say it would sppol up quicker than a T28

N/A SR16 killer build...you know you want to dude :D

You're crazy man. :lol:
Why the change so soon? You've only just build it.

I reckon its got to be a bigger turbo,
Wouldnt have thought a GtiR T28 will flow enough for 300whp on 12psi:confused:

I have no doubt that 300whp is achievable though, good luck.

You going the whole hog with the gearbox, LSD etc?

hehe :lol:

yeh T28 with its bigger housing will flow well past 8k and with the big SR16 cams it will be flowing some air through it :D

i would like to get an LSD but im not too worried about it to be honest dude, one of those things that will get bought eventually :lol:

awosome!!! you have a beast of an almera there wezz, she just loves to rev :D. A think that drive in yours last night has resparked my love for the nissan almera GTI lol. VET........i cant wait! Go on mate!

looks like im going to be your hero then dude because i will be doing it :D

opinions please...?

2009_03120001.jpg

2009_03120002.jpg

should i leave it black or paint it silver?

Looks good. Would be better silver.

If you do end up my hero, I'll still hate you because it's like competition, except I doesn't have money or knowhow lol!

lol at the camber, i had it laser aligned again the other day, had the wheel off last night to investigate wheel play (bearings, anyone got an assembly?) and the tracking has gone way out again :confused:

oooooooof, nice and clean VE head (the marks on it are what i havent swilled away, just mucky water) the block is in the TFR now, will be as clean as the head when ive finished with it :D

2009_03170011.jpg

2009_03170012.jpg

compared to how it was

SP_A0352.jpg

Lucino grill looks SEXY as fuck..
Why not boost the 20ve Wezz mate? You want the high revs of the 16?
Either way its going to be stooooopid.
Also where did you get the intercooler pipes from mate?
Joe

wayne give me a shout dude.

fellow nuneaton slut :lol: yeh the SR16 is better suited for turbo than the 20VE, with the SR16 still having the same heat resistance as the SR20 (same bore) it has a shorter stroke so a better rod ratio, which means i will strap a turbo with a big turbine housing, big rods, titanium reatainers and springs then rev the fucker to 9000 :D i want to keep it streetable though, so a GT28RS with .86 housing will be good, i dare say the turbo will be at full boost by around 4500 - 5000 and keep pulling near 9000, not to mention with it only being a 1.6 its not going to have masses of torque so the box will last longer etc. i got the intercooler pipes off one of the GTiR guys...it comes in handy being friends with the genuine GTiR enthusiasts :D

im getting my drivers door fixed soon, then getting my PH1 rear bumper painted and im going to get the grille done silver

Back
Top Bottom