My PH2 GTI

genuinely think a P1 handle light thing would look good, just needs something there i reckon. btw i actually not trying to sell stuffs, you can have the fucker free lol

tbh honest gadge i dont even know what you're on about lol, shot a picture up please dude, i feel there needs to be something along the top where the number plate lights are tbh

example: mine in all her standard glory... that wasnt easy, cant copy paste on PS3 so had to type out the image code lol

Image000.jpg

i certainly am fella, that would be spot on, cheers dude :D i'll fit it before i race, should easily gain me half a second

its no use to me, you cant even give the fuckers away, unless its to people called wezz. ill go boot thingy hunting tomorrow...

well down to manchester i went to pick my VE up this morning :D

Image305.jpg

Image306.jpg

Image307.jpg

1st thing i did was take the rocker cover off and my god its like a brand new engine, im over the moon with it.
Image308.jpg

inside of the rocker cover :eek:
Image311.jpg

pistons and bores
Image313.jpg

Image314.jpg

all a good nights work id say. greg V is going to love me at the end of this month when i buy lots of goodies off him to refresh the whole engine, might even have it fully built up ready to go in by the end of october :D

Good you got it even though you had to pay the gits for it through customs.
VE but no Neo badge?

cheers chaps, ed im glad you noticed that because i never, oh well its a good job greg sells them :D

the company that karim used was vanguard logistics bud, im not sure whether you need an account with them though

ive e-mailed greg on:

new main bearings
new rod bearings
water pump
full gasket set
neo vvl badge lol

im going to use the oil pump off the SR16 as going of the condition of the head its going to be mint and far better than the one on the 20VE block, also going to swap over the timing chain, tensioner and guides :D

for some reason today i finished work at 1 and when i got home i decided i wanted the GTi fully naked

Image317.jpg

Image315.jpg

Image316.jpg

everything is out, carpets, door cards plastics, rear belts, also got some of the sound deadening out, still need to get it out from under the seats and in the foot wells but my god its suprising how much that shit weighs. also ive got my non aircon belt from nissan so thats coming off tomorrow :D also was good to get it right down to the metal and find no rust wooooop wooooop

Back
Top Bottom