My PH2 GTI

27102010180.jpg

up till 3k, then down. up till 4.5, then down. then upppp.

kinda weird... not very smooth! but if it drives ok then meh

Good results. Whats the new AFR line look like....pics?

My old s3r biuld dyno was 158whp with pullys so dont be dissapointed.

he didnt give me a print out of the air fuel levels. Going to see if he can email me it tomorrow. It seemed to show like 13,1 to 13,5 throughout. . . From what i could make from the screen. So these results arent too bad then? Im thinkin a bigger exhaust. . Mayb 2.5 or 3 inch. . I think mine is 2 an a quarter at the min. . Never actually measured it. . But its not big lol. . If this his true u think that will help this a little? The way i look at it . . Its a good building block if i wanna do anything else to it

all SR20's have that torque dip between 3-4k but that one seems a little extreme, non the less thats a good result dude, be happy

Does anyone know why though? I feel abit of a low .. low down but sware it doesnt feel that dramatic as that graph dictates

yeh but if you really look it dips like 6 lb/ft and gains it back again in the space of like 600rpm lol, the graph makes it look like massive dip but in reality you're not gonna feel anything.

as for why it's there, fook knows

in comparison to the previous run, its much better
Cant feel any dip in power - And chris - Ill have u a race and we will c who is the daddy ;-) ill even put andy in the passenger seat to make up for all your "weight" lol

Anyway, all in all, its going better than the graph may suggest, bearing in mind my car has over 100k on it, so its not exactly a young fit engine - but for the milage, its not bad.

Anyone got a low milage tuned head for sale ;-)

yeh but if you really look it dips like 6 lb/ft and gains it back again in the space of like 600rpm lol, the graph makes it look like massive dip but in reality you're not gonna feel anything.

as for why it's there, fook knows

Massive Dip?

there is a massive dip on my previous run, but not the unichip run

@ wezz - hahahahaha, i thought about sayin it but my 150lbft ain't exactly much to shout about

Massive Dip?

there is a massive dip on my previous run, but not the unichip run

lol,ok 'massive' might be overstating it but the graph does make the dip look big when you think of the just 6 lbft involved.

@ wezz - hahahahaha, i thought about sayin it but my 150lbft ain't exactly much to shout about

lol,ok 'massive' might be overstating it but the graph does make the dip look big when you think of the just 6 lbft involved.

Yea no what your saying
could this be flattened out a little more by more in depth mapping?
I doubt its a big deal tho

It's the nature of the cams ... so I would think no

More lift down low is not good, very inefficient ... hence VVL woop

Steve

It's the nature of the cams ... so I would think no

More lift down low is not good, very inefficient ... hence VVL woop

Steve

Actually now that i think about it, the guy who did the work, said that the low down dip was due to the cams engaging

VVL would be the shizzel - Any heads going cheap ;-)

Back
Top Bottom