My QG18DE powered pulsar Q

Cheers mate.

It's definitely got more in it. My biggest problem is traction. Some better tyres and a good launch, i should be able to get it into the 13s.

The cars currently at the spray painters having some small imperfections, new front end and side skirts fitted.

R32 GTR Brake calipers stripped, painted and nissan logo sanded back with 400grit ready for new seal kit to be installed:

IMG_0441.jpg

just got the car back from the panel beaters today. Quite happy with the work. painted/fitted n16 sedan factory option side skirts, painted n16 sedan bonnet, and blended the grill into the front bar:

IMG_04521.jpg

Cheers mate,

But in all honesty, my thanks have to goto Ed for coming up with this look. I did play with the idea of going with a 2 piece setup(like Ed's current design), but due to the grill not being perfect and a lack of mounting points, it was decided the best approach was to blend the grill into the bar(like Ed's first version).

I have toyed with the thoughts of a front and rear lip. I'm considering using the s2 n16 sedan kit, but modify it to suit, but I quite like the sleeper look the car has about it now.

Reactions: edk
But in all honesty, my thanks have to goto Ed for coming up with this look. I did play with the idea of going with a 2 piece setup(like Ed's current design)

My thanks too!! Ed is an N16* Legend no doubt!! I was going to big Ed up in my first post, but I didn't know he was the inspiration as you live in Aus you may have seen somebody else ride with that style.

N16's aren't all that common here. Especially when it comes to the hatchbacks. Most people seem to go for the sedans.

I could count on 1 hand at how many decent looking n16 hatches there are over here.(Holden commodores and ford falcons seem to be the cars of choice).

wheel spacers wont pass road legal standards here, however shaving a little bit off the caliper, as long as it passes brake testing, will.

You've done more than take the logo off by the looks of it though.

-phone-

id be more worried about how close that caliper is to the inside of the wheel when u only have two nuts holding the wheel on atm, so once the other two are on and that's all tightened up your gonna have even less. get the wheel off and put a picture up of the caliper on its own.

You've done more than take the logo off by the looks of it though.

-phone-

I removed a bit from the inside, but not alot. It just looks alot worse than it is, because everyone is used to seeing the raised logo there.

Once it's painted and the logo painted back on it, it'll look alot better. I've sanded it back smooth, and almost finished prepping it to repaint.

It's not the most ideal way about going about it, I'll admit that. For engineering purposes I couldn't run spacers.

Back
Top Bottom