My QG18DE powered pulsar Q

You guys not get 3 door n16's either?

-phone-

Unfortunately not. But realistically, there's not much of a market here for them.
We also weren't privileged with 3 door n15's, however a lot are coming in as grey imports now.

I've done my homework into importing a 3dr N16 and as much as I wish I could, it's just not feasible.

Yeah that's why I said either. Just odd that you guys don't like (or they think you don't like) 3 doors.

-phone-

Yeah that's why I said either. Just odd that you guys don't like (or they think you don't like) 3 doors.

-phone-

The market here is more based at larger cars. The early ph1 n16 sedans had either the qg16 or the qg18 engine options. After the ph2 was released we had no other option than the qg18. No diesel n16 was ever released here.

ie. ford falcon and the Holden commodore.

The pulsar here is considered a small car.

Just spotted the pics on the previous page. Excellent job, nice to see the grille in now mate :) Car looks amazing and thanks for the mention. Definitely has a certain familiarly to it! :D

I would say medium Ed, did oz get micras?

-phone-

Yes we got the micra's here(soon to be replaced with the almera in 2013), but seriously, they aren't that popular. But then again, why would they be when you have 3door cars like the VW golf gti available?

Brake caliper seal kit arrived in the mail today. Spent the last half hr or so, reinstalling the pistons/seals into the RHS caliper, that's since been sanded smooth and repainted.

Pic:
IMG_04611.jpg

Ok, so i've been a bit bored over the past couple of weeks.

ended up ordering some bonnet struts which were designed for the b14 sentra, after receiving advice from PGA that they also fit the N15/N16:

IMG_0482.jpg

These are a direct fit. They just replace one of the fender/guard 10mm bolts, and a bracket attaches to the bonnet hinge.
Heres a pic of them installed on my N16:

IMG_0485.jpg

Struts look good. Its something ive wanted to do for a while.

Just noticed your license plate. Nice detail.

Back
Top Bottom