My Rides :)

heres some pics of it cleaned up to perfection :)

DSC09248.jpg

DSC09249.jpg

DSC09250.jpg

Bring back the orange corners please! Looks ace anyway mate, good job :thumb:. So tell me, with it looking this good, why are you changing the bumper?! :lol: Just messing.

i need some new P1 indicators to tango up... got a drivers side just need a new passenger side now :)

the bumper that is on it has got soooo many scratches scuffs its just not worth it... got the new one going on soon... well before JAE any way :)

ROB

Interior Pics:

DSC09259.jpg

DSC09260.jpg

DSC09261.jpg

Pics form Shakys 17/04/2010

DSCF0680.jpg

DSCF0681.jpg

DSCF0732.jpg

DSCF0741.jpg

DSCF0753.jpg

Probably the best bit about yesterday at shakys.. was when i was burning out and the tyre smoke was coming in through the air vents :lol:

the front seats u need to fabricate and weld up the mounting holes and the pulsar rears need to have plates made for the top releasing bracket and the bottoms need to be drilled to suite... plus u need to add more foam to the bottoms of the rear bench other wise it sits tooo low...

takes a day or so to do the rears and a good fabricator a couple of hours to make up the mounts and weld in to the correct positions :)

thanks for the comments

ROB

Here is the new bumper.... just finishing it off now... looks alot better than it did when i got it...

just needing a few more coats of paint a good wet and dry and a couple of layers of lacquer.

DSC09269.jpg

DSC09270.jpg

DSC09273.jpg

DSC09274.jpg

i do have some meshing for it... just havent decided if i like it or not.....

and here is a pic of the sandwich plate made up ready to be fitted to send signal to my gauge :)

DSC09272.jpg

Also i have a new grill turning up soon.... so watch this space :)

ROB

Back
Top Bottom