My Rides :)

because i need a mint P1 bumper... and untill i get one with a splitter i will keep trying different combinations...

like i said ive got a new grill on the was as well.. so let me get it fitted before i decide anything...

ROB

Looks like the ASP bumper, didnt this start out as a hacked up Autech one? Can the effort not go into sorting the p1 bumper you have if that's the ultimate aim? I respect the DIY effort though mate, keep it up :)

hopefully i should have it all sorted by this weekend...

thanks for the support... i know they all look the same... thats y i want to change mine.. i knew it wouldnt be liked by all ... but hold back till i get it fitted properly...

my work contract has now been extended till the end of august... so more mods on its way... :)

as soon as i get a P1 with full GTi splitter :)

edit..

here are a few more pics of the bumper.. it needs a good going over with wet and dry and then some lacquer and a good waxing and it should look fine ready to have the meshing put in and mounted with its new fogs :)

DSC09276.jpg

DSC09275.jpg

^that'll look aweful imo sorry amar. For a large area you want large mesh. But make sure it's black. That's a big space though considering there's no FMIC.

nice chunky intercooler will sort that gapping hole no probs!....oh and you'll need the rest but then ya got BOOOOOST :-)

Here we go... bumper all painted up and mesh fitted :)

all i need to do is get some black hammerite on the mesh and fit it... so should be on the car tomorrow. :)

DSC09286.jpg

DSC09287.jpg

DSC09285.jpg

DSC09288.jpg

Even Narla likes it :)

Yer i have got some Ring halogen lamps for it... i had some brackets welded on to the front chassis rail to support the fogs...

just bought some smooth black hammerite to paint it up... :) so going to start that in a min..

dave mate... it was me who done all the prep work, primed, sprayed and lacquered :lol:

and fibre glassed the mesh in... the mesh is stainless steel guarding off of one of the machines i was building... luckily it was not needed any more so i nabbed it :) got the grinder out and cut it all to shape and fibre glassed it all in place :)

being stainless it wont rust so should last the lifetime of the bumper :)

ROB

Back
Top Bottom