My Rides :)

i would like to put some spacers on... just to finish off the stance... but will see how it looks with the coilovers fitted.... hopefully this weekend :D

Yes! Looking awesome Rob, like others have said that engine bay pic is great. Those wheels have turned out better than I thought they would too. Cant wait to see this slammed.

yer its an original Nizmo wheel... it needs re upholstering but i will get that done at a later date...

i have dropped the front a little more... :) looks pretty good... want to do it a little more... but i have to wait until i get my 16" rims back on...

as said earlier im respraying them... i couldn't get the colour i wanted to get... (the orange gold Volvo colour... cant remember the code now)

so i settled on my second choice :)

currently i have 5 sets of almera wheels... all different :lol:

Black GTi wheels,
SRi wheels
Ripspeed (track tyres on)
Enki 15" rims
and my new Multi spoke 16" rims

DSC09227.jpg

My car is now at a point where its soo low i cant fit my jack underneath it :lol: so i made a mini ramp to reverse onto... so i can now get a jack under it :)

DSC09228.jpg

so as stated earlier... im respraying my wheels :) heres how they look at the moment :)

DSC09226.jpg

DSC09230.jpg

DSC09229.jpg

so far i have only sprayed up 2 wheels... il do the other 2 tomorrow and il apply some lacker tomorrow to the first set!

comments welcomed :thumb:

DSC09224.jpg

thanks for the comments :)

the wheels look better now as i have now put lacquer on the first 2 :)

here are a couple of pics inc.. the Kermit green door pulls and the electric door switches :) (dont worry they are not for my car :) they are for my mates trop green GTi :)

they all look loads better in person :)

DSC09233.jpg

DSC09231.jpg

DSC09232.jpg

Well... here it goes..

i have been working on my car a little more now... my wheels have now been refurbished and look pretty good :)

please bare in mind that its been tooo hot to wax today... so i gave it a quick wipe over...

il wax it before it get too hot tomorrow i promisse :)

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

i have also sprayed up my drag racing wheels :lol:

they are a bit bright :)

Picture006-1.jpg

what ya think :)

ROB

thanks for the nice comments :)

the front bumper if the worst bit of the car... covered in scratches dinks and dent... its not good :(

ive got a new one to go on... but im respraying it at the moment... its not the one with the massive hole in either :)

Looking hawtt, and unique front end too

Only thing id say is could do with some spacers, hopefully Cov will do a groupbuy on some in near future

Got any nice interior picturess, seats look good!

Back
Top Bottom