My Rides :)

just a sub, my old spoiler, cleaning products :D and a few bottles of drink etc...

got some new pics for ya all to see... shame the coilovers haven't been fitted today as it has been pissing it down with rain all day... so i braved the weather and waked on my new 16" wheels :D

looks pretty good but does need to be slammed... :D will be shortly :D

hopefully next weekend if all goes well

Picture102.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture113.jpg

:D

DSC09205.jpg

il try and get some better pics tomorrow :D

yum

as you say slammed obviously, and like we said about sprayin them a darker gunmetal kinda coulour would awesome mate.

get my windscreen and rid of the nissan strip lol, and still not fan of the grill. other than that yum.

looked very clean n nice yesterday too mate. reflection city lol

ive only just cleaned it since the tunnel run :D lol

must of used shit loads of wax last time i cleaned it :D

and im defiantly thinking about making them darker... like yours... did u say it was an S2000 colour???

ROB

just a sub, my old spoiler, cleaning products :D and a few bottles of drink etc...

got some new pics for ya all to see... shame the coilovers haven't been fitted today as it has been pissing it down with rain all day... so i braved the weather and waked on my new 16" wheels :D

Picture102.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture113.jpg

DSC09205.jpg

That's exactly how my dream GTi would look, that or blue. Looks damn sexy with the wheels there and grill/lights.

Picture102.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture113.jpg

DSC09205.jpg

I preferred the Gti alloys. Spoilers a nice touch.

There appears to be a pile of spunk next to your car?

I like the wheels, but will look much better in a darker colour, preferably gloss black

i quite like the silver but u cant see the calipers behind them properly... so i want them to go darker...

either like a black chrome or a deep metalic grey :D

sory about the pics i moved them in to a new folder.. il sort it out in a sec

Back
Top Bottom