My Rides :)

well i have a VZR in black on its way...

gonna see if that works... if not im on the hunt for either a 2 slat or lucino :)

fred il give you a shout when im heading to stus for all the new additions to my car :)

have to try the 2 slat on :)

ROB

Rob i spotted the WTD ph2 sideskirts thread. What's going on with this car. It was in its prime with Ph1 front bumper, skirts and rear splitter. That look with a 2-slat/lucino/vzr grill and a ph1 front splitter would have been so much win. It's current state is rather vomit inducing.

Mark mate im trying new things out... im trying to find out what i like with this car... too many peoples cars are looking the same...
the P1 skirts dont work with the bumper so im going to try P2's... Just about everything i get for the car can be sold on... i may loose out a bit but im not too fussed... just means putting a few man hours in.. the bumper only cost me about £40 to fix up and spay so it cost me less than a night out...

My aim would be to have a FULL P1 kit... but its getting hard to get...

so when i got a chance to get this bumper i snapped it up , as not many people have it... chances are it wont stay on for too long...

im not getting rid of any of my P1 stuff.. it will be stored untill i can get a full P1 bumper with splitter... or a full P1 kit dont mind...

so if u get a chance to get me a full black GTi P1 kit.. il have it off you straight away...

i just want to try new things with it..

ROB

i actually quite like that bumper, little bit of variety but not crazy in your face like. number plate in standard location though :)

Top effort mate well done :thumb:

Got to say I do like corbs' shop tho :)

Like any standard N15 GTi P1... untill i put the wheels, orange corners spoiler and front bumper on....

Any way... i have a new addition to My Rides section... my new daily runner :)

My beastly Honda CB1 Super4 Grey Import. :)

DSC09295.jpg

And it Candy ORANGE :)

mummy would be so proud :)

ROB

Must say I can't agree Rob, it looks pretty unique here:

Picture002.jpg

Either way they both stand out and look pretty ace :thumb: (although I prefer it in the above pic, especially when it gets back the orange corners ;))

Sweet looking bike :)

I just didnt like looking at that bumper... all scratched up, paint flaking, and one side bent up ...

just didnt look good...

remember im still on the hunt for a new P1 bumper and passenger indicator "globed" so keep an eye out for me :)

I know I know but that excuse seems weird as you went to the trouble of modifying the new bumper and painting it... so you see it doesnt make sense you're saying the old one was flaking at that when you could have fixed it :lol: Dont get me wrong the new ones shows great effort it's just I have a problem with you using that excuse all the time :lol:

i know tell me about it... it gets me in trouble :)

i just like to be able to swap and change the way my car looks, u have a VERY unique looking N16.... Now i have a Very unique looking N15 :)

yer i have a full licence unrestricted... have been riding for 4 years now... i took a break from it when i purchased my first car as i couldnt afford both :(

my first proper bike was the FZR400 on page 1 of this thread.. lovely bike cost me a fortune but was fun :)

this one is just going to be for commuting as its cheeper than my car by loads :)

insurance is 150, tax 33 and i only paid 550 for it and it came with a brand new sprokets and chain, brand new battleaxe tyres and a full 12months MOT :)

and a 1 off paint job... but the paint isnt the best... but what can u expect for a 20 year old bike :)

ROB

Back
Top Bottom