My Rides :)

yer mate... if i can get some cash out of the courts il meet up with ya one afternoon.. i have just about enough money to put some fuel in the tank of my bike... and that takes a £10 at best :)

asp_almera_98fr.jpg

Nissan Almera ASP front bumper.

OUR PRICE £236.95

Taken from the ASP website :) Click Me

and thats not including the meshing and fogs :)

DSC09309.jpg

DSC09311.jpg

new VZR grill fitted :)

the bumper thats on it just has too much dammage... i want a new front and rear bumper and skirts for that matter... they are all just too heavily damaged now

its realy not... its crumpled up on one side and deeply scuffed where a car flinged a cone at me on the M25 contraflow lane on my way to a job interview....

the other side was scuffed when i bought it ... u can see it in the pics ... its realy not a nice bumper... thats y im using it on drag days

on a side note... forgot to mention it earlier...

on one of my later runs down the pod this weekend... over the finnish line my drivers side front inner arch flew out behind me :)

no major dammage to it.. jus needs some new clips :)

i hope somone got it on video :)

have u seen any for sale recently????

i have been working 6 days a week for 12 hours a day...

and scrapyards arnt open on a sunday... now im doing this shitty jury service i dont have my car available... as i cant get it in the carpark... so i bought the motorbike....

the bike will be for sale as soon as i have finnished the jury service... then i can put some more money in to my car...

if u see any P1 kits up for sale let me know... and il get it straight away...

It's a shame no one at York wants to take that many pictures when i go. I'd actually pay for a couple of those, especially M0584, that's my fav.

sweet! ever since i joined the /gayoc/ have been jealous of that paint scheme

btw: vzr grill = win ... cant wait to pick mine up from Micheal thursday

sweet! ever since i joined the /gayoc/ have been jealous of that paint scheme

btw: vzr grill = win ... cant wait to pick mine up from Micheal thursday

I like it... its getting a bit of a change soon.. as i have decided to go back to P1 headlights and Orange indicators... it looks more clean cut in my old pics :)

It's a shame no one at York wants to take that many pictures when i go. I'd actually pay for a couple of those, especially M0584, that's my fav.

i know mate... hopefully when i get some moneys together il be getting a few of these :)

show off:lol:

i may not be the quickest... but i definatly had the best burnout of the day :lol:

lol you need a LSD boy! haha, :)

looks good rob, seriously tho that gti/sri front bumper you have isnt that bad! id say its in better condition than the autechy one,
i had a look over it at pod,
leave it on, :thumb:

no chance... i just resprayed the aps one... il get another P1 bumper asap...

DSC08501.jpg

i know its an old and shitty photo ... but u can see the damage and the flexed up side its not a nice bumper

Back
Top Bottom