My Rides :)

I like the P1 bumper and like you other one, good spray work btw but can't decide what I like better! Liking the bike too :)

DSC09299.jpg

its a 170/17 rear tyre

DSC09300.jpg

WFAMT:

went to do the big brother thing and pick my sister up from school....

as i drove out of the school the ground drops before an incline... never noticed it before...

the car bottoms out... pushes the front bumper up...smashing the fog light... ans breaking the top latch on the indicator..

WHAT A FUCKIN AFTERNOON!!!

not a happy bunny

DSC09298.jpg

so i now need a new P2 GTi drivers side indicator and a new foglight!

how skinny is that rear tyre!!

All the better for chucking it in with a bit of counter steering ;)

Love the bike, would have to be orange:roll:

Shame about the fog etc, hope you get it sorted, or is it a sign to change back to the phase 1 :)

Got a new set of fogs for £19 just need to wire them up... il get round to it later... :)

dont worry im still on the hunt for a P1 GTi bumper... i will have one :)

when i get the bumper il get the car resprayed and fixed up... make it look mint!

but i realy think i need to raise the front up a bit... it is too low at the momet and i keep bottoming out... the engine brace is now sevierly scraped... and i keep thinking im going to take out the sump...

so in a couple of weeks il lift the front up maybe 20 to 25mm and get it all re-alighned.

also tryed to fix up the FSE FPR... it definatly needed the seal kit as they looked rather worn... but it is still not going past 2.2 bar of pressure...

so i think the gauge may be busted... dont know... its still running fine so im not too bothered...

the clutch is still being worn in im nearly up to 180 miles on it lol... still quite a few to do before next weekend...

im not using the car at the moment... as im doing jury service... and it a rather an indepth case... estimating 4-5 weeks and i have only just finnished the 1st week!

so il keep ya all posted...

ROB

I wouldnt be driving the car not knowing what pressure you have it at.... put the standard one back on.

and your clutch was bedded in about 100 miles ago :roll:

you think kristian would have bedded in the one joe is now using.....

dont have the standard one i left it as stus house...

it says on the XTD leflet to bed the clutch in for 500 miles... plus its still got loads of chatter

because they are just trying to cover themselves should anything go wrong, trust me man if something was gonna go wrong it would have by now

feels like my engine mounts are buggered :)

well i wanna put polys in anyway... got some spare mounts at home... might as well cut out the old mounts whilst i have some time off :)

well im not off as such... just i have jury service... so i have short days... i never know when im going to finnish but it never later than 4.30

Back
Top Bottom