My Rides :)

if you put the work into that bumper you put into the other one you would be fine... simple to sort all your kit, you wont find a new one

im going to sort out the back one myself and the skirts... as the are dammaged again... but the front bumpers walls are too far dammaged... they are flexed up and are misshapen... i need a new front... the rest i can fix... i want to do it over the summer.. and get it ready for JAE

DSC04052.jpg

DSC04055.jpg

taken for the meet at stus last weekend :)

some better pics with the new vzr fitted... plus probably the last photos to be taken with th P2 in....

im going back to P1's as of next weekend

It had p1s before though tommo and he changed them to p2 gti lights. In fact, look at Rob's sig pic. I always thought it looked better with p1 lights and orange corners. How about p2 non-gti lights and orange corners Rob?

yer was thinking that but i needed lights asap... as i have already sold my P2...

thats y i needed the P1's off of stu at the weekend :)

there will be some more orangeing soon :) dont worry...

il try some non GTi P2's if i can get some cheep...

just need another indicator and il be set again :)

Cars looking good mate.

You need to either keep the Ph1 bumper with rubber splitter or get a Ph1 GTi splitter to finish the front end off.

I agree that it looks better with the Ph1 headlights and orange indicators but it may just be because the Ph1 headlights go with the Ph1 indicators. Maybe if you were to go with Ph2 non-gti headlights and Ph2 indicators sprayed orange it might work just as well as the Ph1's.

maybe... we shall see...

polly bushes goin in... in the next coupe of weeks... well as soon as i have finnished my jury service :)

my 2.5" exhaust is now on....

so its just cleaning up the body... finding out what i want it to look like finaly... then cams or nitrious :)

all to be done before next seasons dragracing :) well hopefully before JAE

personally i think your making a mistake. it looks awesome NOW. just needs tidying if your anal, id quite happily be proud of it if i were you.

personally i think your making a mistake. it looks awesome NOW. just needs tidying if your anal, id quite happily be proud of it if i were you.

i agree with tommo, you're at the point i got to with the n15. lookin awesome but boredom's makin you keep chopping and changing.

leave the lights, leave the bumper etc. looks awesome. and that bumper isn't that damaged you fanny!!

Ok then its tooo damaged for my liking...

and as i said i have already sold the P2's and taken payment for them....

im a compulsive moddifier... :)

i will find out eventualy the way i want it :)

just takes time!

I'm with you on the lights dude, i want to do that to the black one, looks ace with orange corners and a black grill. Black lights on a black car doesn't work that well. What about phase 2 non gti ones?

Back
Top Bottom