My Rides :)

I'm with you on the lights dude, i want to do that to the black one, looks ace with orange corners and a black grill. Black lights on a black car doesn't work that well. What about phase 2 non gti ones?

It had p1s before though tommo and he changed them to p2 gti lights. In fact, look at Rob's sig pic. I always thought it looked better with p1 lights and orange corners. How about p2 non-gti lights and orange corners Rob?

yer was thinking that but i needed lights asap... as i have already sold my P2...

thats y i needed the P1's off of stu at the weekend :)

there will be some more orangeing soon :) dont worry...

il try some non GTi P2's if i can get some cheep...

just need another indicator and il be set again :)

Covered ;)

:)

just ordered me some collinite wax...

going to pick up a claybar kit tomorrow... and pollish to my hearts content :) litteraly :shock:

gonna be a lot of rubbing this weekend :) /jazz/

I got a little impatient... so i washed , clayed , washed again, SRP'd and then collonitte'd my car... :)

i was suppost to be doing it tomorrow... but i couldnt wait :)

DSC09317.jpg

DSC09318.jpg

il get some better pics up tomorrow... but can u say mirror finnish :)

4 hours latter and my arm nearly fell off... but it looks good :)

it was defiantly worth doing... soo much shit came off the claybar... and i though it was clean!!

the collonite wax is great... just dont put toooo much on... tough stuff

My plan is :-
Wash
Clay = Either Meguiars or Autoglym kit
Wash again
Autoglym SRP polish
Finally Autoglym HD Wax

i used the Meguiers kit... the auto detailer smells really nice... all there products seem to.. :) the tyre gell smells like blueberry gum :)

the HD wax is rather expensive almost twice the price of collonite.. just get that... its good shit :)

Just wait to you wake up 2moro and the bugs have had an orgy all over your fresh smelling car and stuck themselves to it! lol

Just wait to you wake up 2moro and the bugs have had an orgy all over your fresh smelling car and stuck themselves to it! lol

Dam it will mean i have to clean it again !!!! my arm is too sore for that :)

I'm reserving judgement till I see the offending item fitted (your honour)

:)

its not as bad as every one make it out to be... i think it will look better when i have got the P1's and orange indicators in :)

what ever applicator you are using for the wax, get it wet and ring it out before you start using it so that it is damp, that will make the wax go alot further and give you a nice thin coat, two coats minimum with an hour curing in between :) 1 year on and the single coat I put on mine is still beading when it gets washed (which is rare)

certainly looks shiney in the pics rob

DSCF0697.jpg

DSCF0692.jpg

brap

problem I found with black paint is its easy to make it look good in pictures, in reality the paint on that car was SHITE.....

Back
Top Bottom