My Rides :)

i used the Meguiers kit... the auto detailer smells really nice... all there products seem to.. :) the tyre gell smells like blueberry gum :)

the HD wax is rather expensive almost twice the price of collonite.. just get that... its good shit :)

Car is looking good Rob.

First off i would say just get a clay bar and use a bit of shampoo and water as lube, as it's a waste of quick detailer to use it for that.

Also the collinite is a great protective wax but i find it doesn't give a great shine. So for me it's a winter wax, and still looking for a soft summer wax.

And sam your spot on about getting the applicator damp before hand it saves you so much product as it doesn't soak into the applicator.

Ive got fantastic shine from collinite Matt its the prep before you put the wax on which helps loads :)

DSCF0697.jpg

DSCF0692.jpg

Is this a photo fix or ya car really that shiney. If ya cars that shiney...fooook it a minter, fancy doin mine? lol

Right then Polly bushes going in next friday after work :)

Just need to push one more polly mount in...

got my suteki'd P1 indicator off of freeky fish looks great... just need to do some extra JDM'ing :lol:

just really looking forward to booting the car off the line again..

then im going to need some new rubber... :)

looks like another expensive month :( but hey ho ... arnt they always :)

glad i went back to P1's looks loads better than the P2's that were on it :)

looks loads cleaner :)

just needs a P1 GTi front splitter... and il be done :)

then body work clean up and respray...

but first POWER!!!

keep an eye out on the horizon... power awaits :lol:

i dont have a GTi screen so i dont have a factory fitted sun strip... plus i like the nissan :)

Rob i really do like this!

IMO you need to paint the corner of the driverside indicator black to match the colouring of the suteki :)

Oh and loose the sunstrip :lol:

i have already got one in the cards... picking it up next meet!!!

needs a little work ... so im just going to stick it on this bumper untill i find a mint black one to go on :)

Pic update....

Few more mods done :)

Cut out the bottom lip on a newer P1 bumper ( no more scratches on the corners and no massive cut out for the oversized 4" exhaust :) )

i think it looks pretty good... looks like its got spats :)

New Toyo TR1's fitted all round 225/40/16 thanks Liam :)

and some new funky stickers " Pulsar Racing" YO

definatly need some new side skirts these ones are falling appart!

just waiting for my new Disks to arrive then i shall have some FTO twin pots on :)

any ways heres the pic's

DSC09352.jpg

DSC09348.jpg

DSC09349.jpg

DSC09353.jpg

DSC09354.jpg

i have also found some centre caps which fit :) Vauxhall ones :) shame i have only got 3 but i will find another...

also got a new wheel comming :) MOMO to match my gearknob... pics up when fitted!

Oh yer forgot to say... NISSAN sun strip has come off!!

Back
Top Bottom