My Rides :)

i ran out of spray paint so the job isnt brilliant... but i can easily sort it when i have some more funds...

im thinking about putting the ASP bumper up for grabs...

any one interested???

comes with all fittings and fixtures... inc foglights :)

who cares, alrite we shall re-inact the Office Space scene :D

[video]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2130970494980077764[/video]

Love it Rob. You've bowed to the hater :lol:. Seriously looks so much better. Nissan badge back in middle of bonnet tho please and two slat grille. haha i'm just being a git. looking forward to seeing it in the flesh :)

Yer I was thinking about the badge on the bonnet..

And im not too sure if the VZR grill works... Might go back to 3 slat or get a 2!!

Like I said the Finnish isn't brilliant but it will do for the weekend :)

and I always said I would put a P1 GTi bumper on.. It still needs some work but i can't afford to buy more products... So I have just done the best I could with what I already had at home

Unfortunately the time has come.....
My almera is no good as a daily... so I am in 2 minds on what to do with her...

Break it for bits and sell the mods on.... or.... sell it as it is and buy a new car.

The problem is that I realy love driving the almera... but I'm doing over 500 miles a week and want a diesel...

So I'm guessing I'm going to have to sell the parts off of the car... and try to save up enough to keep both... but I can't see much of the almera being left by then :(

So later today I will start a FS thread...

First things to go.... VZR rear lights, subaru sti bucket seats, and pulsar gtir rear seats with all brackets, coil overs and my fro brake set up with disks and pads...

Pm or ring me...

Not a happy bunny...

ROB

Yes I will but I have to pay for the insurance, and it won't be for a few months yet...

And the not runs out in march... so I'm just thinking about striping it for modifications and scrapping it in march... don't want to tho

Why don't you just remove the bits that make it undriveable as a daily? The uncomfortable/impractical bits?

Thats what make the Almera feel great on the road, we need all these mods to make it comparable to the likes of other more expensive sporty cars .. without theses its just a dull 90's hatchback.

Sad to hear this Rob allways liked watching your members ride progress!

Pm'd

I wouldnt say mine was dull on its lowering springs, full standard interior and near standard engine. In fact it does me just right since I don't feel I have to compare my £150 hatchback to a £12,000 sportscar.

I knew someone once who had a really good CRX, lightly modded but the thing handled brilliantly, was very quick and served fine as a daily. After fitting coilovers the car was ruined. It handled even better than before but the thing was just a nightmare to drive all the time.

Reactions: IT
the only reason for this i can see is fuel consumption doing all those miles, if its that fair enough, sell it on. :(

if its any other reason like your mods, stop being a fanny and live with them! :P your coilovers are as soft as shit from what i remember you tellin me, the buckets are comfy recliners, you could get a bung to quieten the exhaust etc etc

like i say, fuel cost fair enough, if its not the money of that stop being a wuss! lol there's much more hardcore dailys than yours man, it's too good to break it.

I daily drove a pure drift spec 180sx cage and all for 6 months, had twin 2.5"exhaust shit lowered suspension it was noisy rattly pissed petrol out the exhaust failed to work a lot of the time blew turbo the works,

Your car couldn possibly be as bad.

MAN UP AND DRIVE THE THING:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Or just buy a shit box combo van or something to get you to and from work,

It bottoms out.too easily... and I take 5 people in the car regularly.... its.too noisy... cost too much in fuel costs... and its getting damaged too often... front bumpers fucked wheels scratched dents on my doors...

Back
Top Bottom