My Rides :)

yer it will... :)

needing a few bits first...

need some new calipers asap... disks and red stuff pads

picking up seats next weekend... just need to order some harnesses for it..

need to get a whiteline arb before it goes on the track... and maybe an OMP adjustable front strutbrace.

and i want to weld in a GTI rear strutbrace as i have no mounting holes! :)

and i need to order in some acoustic carpet for the doors...

fit the new track rod ends i got off of fred...

then im getting the spare wheel well cut out and flat panelled in a few weeks time :)

then once im in to it abit more polly bushes all round and some light weight alloys... GTI's will do for the moment!

just need to underseal the sides before i body kit it up again... with my newly acquired P2 skirts :) cheers stu

and get it how i want it :)

so it should be back on the road by march/april... hopefully!

Well I washed the golf today... so the daily is clean...

IMAG0124.jpg

And I have also put the coilovers back on my mera... so shes been stripped and slammed... next step is to underseal the sills, and get the kit fitted.... do some rust treatment... and get some satin black paint and get her looking great again...

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

Can I borrow some one to do a couple of photo shops for me please...

Pm me if u don't mind :)

What it is you want 'shopped? I'll give it a go for the laugh when i'm back from work at 6 if someone else hasn't already

Just a quick update... got the cobra buckets back... they need a little attention... both bottom seat pads had come off and one was missing some foam padding... so I soon sorted that out... there's a couple of little rips I need to sort out... but over all they don't look too bad... better when they are in the car :) perfect score sitting in and chucking the mera round the track... :)

Got Adam popping round in a bit to have a look at getting them welded and fitted in...

I'm ordering in the harnesses in a week or 2

Picking up the new wheels hopefully next weekend

Brakes will be sorted out when I order the harnesses

Then its just MOT and its back don the road :)

Just have to sort out the cosmetics, bit of de rusting, little touch up on the paint then... its decal time :)

Then I have my own track car. :)

why are you buying new wheels and harnesses?

keep it as it is for the time being, its better to have a road legal car than more mods!

sort it out mate and use your money WISELY!!!!!

Harnesses as I haven't got the belt connectors for the seats...

And wheels as I have sold both my 16" wheels and the gti wheels... and I really wanted them...

Calippers sorted... just need to get them delivered or il pick them up next week...

Then its just new discs and pads and il order them in 2 weeks and it will be back on the road by the end of april... maybe even sooner...

Just watch this space... dastek can come at any time.. I already have 165 to play with... more can come later.

All in good time... money has been set aside for tax and test... but I need to get it to a road worthy standard first... and to do that I need to get new seats, harnesses and brakes... thats all I'm buying... buying the wheels hasn't cost me much at all as I said I sold off my 16" and my gti's

I can't road track day or an mot sitting on a spare wheel can I

Back
Top Bottom