My Rides :)

hey bud, lookin good there, hows the front shocks holdin out? there where very stiff when i had em so i doubt they will soffen up much but glad they workin haha,

they had started to soffen up ... just a little.. when i noticed that the drivers side front was hangine a little lower than the passenger side... it could just be my drive... im out alot this weekend so il keep an eye on it...

oter than that.... they are mentaly hard... lol

thanks ROB

hmm, i jst remembered, the ones uve got i got off stu lol, so i dont know what they where like, i fail, hmm i cant remember what i did with mine now come to think of it, oh yeah BINED em

Righty ho then....

was round stufas yesterday... and got started work on me mota... fitted rear shocks with the Gmax springs, GTi cat back.. didnt fit the de-cat as my cat bolts wer just too rusty... :( Picked up the P1 GTi side skirts for fixing up repraying and fitting, as well as fitting the P1 GTi rear bumper .. a couple of scuffs and small crack but hardly notiable in my oppinion.. (remember these cars ar 12/13 year old)

i have always been tempted with VZR lights they look soo good... but always been out of reach! untill i was made an offer i couldnt refuse ( Some ALC Loving :) ) so they had to go on....heres the pics

:D

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

That actually looks the tits Rob, still holding the crown for cleanest SRi :lol:

Black wheels for a stealth look FTW

You need to tell me how to get the rear bumper off :P

looks great that does, nice JDM going on plus VZR lights look best on black or blue :D

Turn the rear fogs on and you will have all 4 red parts light up, looks awesome

Thanks for the comments guys... i know the wheels arnt the best, but they do look better when yuo actualy see them... photos are shit... they were taken on my phone...

just spent the day off and on working on my skirts... they were in a bit of a taty condition... especialy after the drive home... as i was testing my new suspention. :rolleyes:

its not the best of jobs and they still need to be lackered... but i have ran out of cahs and wont have any till thursday lol... and for the minute they are only being held on by the front and rear bolts... :lol:

i dont plan on driving verry far or fast for that matter till they are stuck on propperly.

so here they are!

DSC00136.jpg

COV mate il get some other shots of the lights up tonight... :cool:

looking nice there rob good job we done there ay?

lost count now how many AOC membes cars ive repaired on my drive now haha
yours
thekeymaster
craigti
edk

Ive had enough of looking around on the internet for eyebrows for my mera... all i can find is ones that go around the headlight only... but i want wrap around ones that go over the indicator as well... so i have decided to make some... well try... il let you know how it goes.

im using fibreglass to make them..a filler to smoothe it out... then primed and painted...

been working on them for a couple of hours how...

i removed the headlights and indicators and of course the grill.. gave them a quick clean up...

stick the indicators back on to the headlight then wraped them tightly with cling film :D

i then proceded to slap on the fibreglass.. i put 2 coats on each of the brows... and left them to set..

carfully revoved the cling film from the light trying to keep the fibreglass in one piece... still flexable at thi point... i found that the cling film has stuck to my indicator...where it was touching the resin... :eek:

not good.... but luckerly i need to get some new glasses for them so what the hell... gonna try white spirit to get it off later..

any way... the eyebrow is now alway from the lights.. i started to peel the cling film off of the fibreglass... all good so far.. placed the brow back on to the lights... still a good fit :P

now comes the shapeing.. lots of cutting and sanding later.. and oooh nice looking brow :D

just need to filler the brow and make it smothe... prime and paint and lacker... heres a few pics where im up to at the moment...

DSC00140-1.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

Back
Top Bottom