My Rides :)

its the only reason im doing it mate... i wouldnt of evan bought any brows lol

il get some more pics when ive got them all filled and primed and probably painted... give ma a couple more hours... got to have some breakfast first tho :D

Right .. just finnished one off and put it on the car....

i brke the other sides indicator cover by accident so thats getting repaired at the moment... that one didnt get to filling stage lol

but here is one of the final products... i think they look shit to be honest... started off well... but thay just make my car look retarded!!!

whats your oppinions???

DSC00142.jpg

im just gonna get a full set of crystal lights then go JDM on the indicators... shame... bit of a wasted day to be homest... topped up me tan tho.. :)

i have ordered some new eyebrows for my almera, soon i can tell you the brand of it when i have them. :)
check my topic to see them (1 is broken off due a deer crossing the road and damaged my car badley :( )

just got back from silverstone... to find a present for me at my grandads house... check them out:

DSC00147-1.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

Not bad for FREE alloys

they are 17" Team Dynamics Diablo wheels...

only 2 probs...

one wheel has a crack in it... tyre still inflated... but will need to be welded and claned up... two they need 2 new tires...

cant complain for free wheels :D

On the wheel front im gonna need a new wheel.... anoying... and 2 new tyres.. again anoying...

but hay ho il get them on before JAE (Hopefully)

but i went down a different scrappy... never new i had one soo close... in bedford... hes got a white 5 door Si 1.4..
160 on the clock and the engine ran soo smoothe.. unbelievable

so i started ripping in to it.. got me some indicators so i can go JDM on them... and some foglight blanks..

and i thought i would give stufa a ring to see if he wanted a near anough mint rear door... :D

all for £30 bargin :)

il be bringing it down to ya tomorrow... and it means i get to pick up the grill... :D cant wait!

Nice one... just called them and sent them an email... with pickkies :)

they should be phoneing me back shortly

thanks

ROB

There not that far away from me either

a white 5 door Si 1.4..
160 on the clock and the engine ran soo smoothe.. unbelievable

and i thought i would give stufa a ring to see if he wanted a near anough mint rear door... :D

all for £30 bargin :)

il be bringing it down to ya tomorrow... and it means i get to pick up the grill... :D cant wait!

hehe see ga14's rule!!

cant beat them :D

see you tommoro geezer
you bringing me my other moneies ;)

Back
Top Bottom