My Rides :)

il be over at 10 then lol..

got to get the tyre off of the wheel tomorrow morning... tanks to inahole... my wheels is being repaid friday!!!

thats the split they have to fix! then the wheel needs straightening...

DSC00150.jpg

thanks
ROB

really wouldnt use a cracked wheel even if it has been repaired, from the days when my dad was in a bodyshop, horrific accidents caused by cracked wheels, damage may look small biut with the right testing equipment it shows up how the cracks spiders out and why they get catastrophic failure. :/:/

the guy said hes gonna chop out the area and re construct the rim... its not going to be cheap.

im getting it done friday... 11.00 ... new wheels here we come!

Right... started my front end work today...

got my new grill painted up... my new fog blanks put in place and the orange indicators put on..( well sorta.. buggered one when putting it on... so need a replacement drivers side P1 indicator if any ones got one....

also when i was round stu's yesterday... he showed me a new trick when it comes to cleaning... JIF/CIF what everone it is :) works soo well brings back the colour better tan any Tcut...

All you have to do is use a decent wax on after applying the CIF/JIF

heres the results!

DSC00151.jpg

AFTER ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BEFORE

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

Got the GTi alloys off of Stufa, they are getting new kumho's for the front and are getting spraid gloss black...

DSC001832.jpg

and ive also done a little somthing to go with my new styleing .....

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

put some socks on ;)
try and get a pic with your hazards on,
thats look good,

ed you wont be coping him, as you do have a completly dif car, still carry it out ed :)

heres a pic of my new drag tires

Wanli

DSC08471.jpg

and for all thoes that were interested in the last meet... heres my 1/6 scale lotus

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

size comparison against my Xbox 360 controler.... and chech out the dust... hasnt been used for a while

DSC00155.jpg

Grille light do look awesome ;). Surely that chassis will flex like crazy?? Or is there an upper brace that you've taken off for the photo?

no thats just how the chassis is 4.5mm thick ally plate.. i dorve it (by accident) in to a stationary car wheel... and it did no damage to the chassis but broke one of the lower arms... and snapped a screw...

strong old thing... il try and find an pull start for the engine and get it up and running for the next meet!

i got one more refurbed today... took ages as it had alot of curbing all the way round half of the wheel... and it was deep...

took ages to sand down... then i just got bored and sprayed it lol.... still came out good. :D

DSC08472.jpg

il get a pic up tomorrow with the finnished product..

gonna get the other wheel done over the weekend

Chemical metal ftw ROB :). Start sanding after 10 minutes or so while it's still 'soft', and once it's set it'll be super hard ready for painting. Costmetic repairs and finishing is not a game for the impatient man.

Ahem :roll: :lol: I fail.

Chemical metal is...chemical metal. Paints4u do it, probably Halfords too :).

Back
Top Bottom