My Rides :)

gun ho with the grinder there, a file and a sander, then some wet and dry, perfect smooth rockers everytime.

This is the best the cars looked, EVER. Well done mate, but i quite like the numberplate where it is tbh.

My fault... went in a little too strong with the grinder... doesn't look that bad when looking at it....

Going to.stick an AOC badge over that bit so u won't see it ;)

future safety tip.

dont use an angle grinder on aluminium unless the disc specifically says "aluminium grinding disc"

you will kill yourself...

Right as EDK mentioned to me japfest isn't next weekend but the following weekend....

So its giving me more time to get it looking even better ;)

Going to be spraying the pas bracket and the 2 rad brackets in satin black.... and most likely the strutbrace turrets... as it doesn't look like I'm getting that cusco.. as I can't get in touch with the bloke :(

So...

Got some good looking cams ;)

IMAG0325.jpg

And here it is all fitted up ....

IMAG0331.jpg

looks well, but i do not like the boot lid in any way, its took away the whole look of the rear end. j lo didnt get anywhere with a flat ass did she, you need the curves ;)

Cheers... should there be any distinguishing marks on a jwt cam??

dont think so, datsun9292's didnt have any

They will look like standard cams as JWT used Nissan blanks :) Dont worry Rob, ive not sold you dodgy cams :lol:

They will look like standard cams as JWT used Nissan blanks :) Dont worry Rob, ive not sold you dodgy cams :lol:

I'm not saying anything bud... I've got my original cams infront of me... and they have the Orange and green band... the jar don't have a green band and the Orange band is a different place...

Plus I never had a lumpy idle with stock cams ;)

I think Rob's gains after the cams were fitted say so Liam :lol:

Exactly... got good gains with these cams...

Near enough a 20 bhp gain

Back
Top Bottom