My Rides :)

great work rob! get it weighed! lol

also a tip... if youve got any of the door cloth/material left cover the area from the windscreen to the chassis brace, as you might reflect up on the windscreen?

whats next to remove?

Going to put a mini fan on the mini rad and that way I can still use it for some heat ;)

Got all the back end to be stripped and painted...

Pics up when dry ;)

Also bonnet webbing has been cut out...

So it is considerably lighter than before... just need to take the sound deadening out of the front foot wells...

It won't be staying like that...
I'm planning on getting another load of acoustic carpet and tidying it up and avoiding the glare from the framework...

I just don't like what stu has done and cut the dash in half... looks half arsed... sorry stu...

Any ways here's a few more pics of my weight saving for today...

IMAG0757.jpg

IMAG0758.jpg

I have done what shaggy has done and taken out the posts above the coilovers and all the bits welded on for the rear seats...
I have also taken off the head liner supports above the rear windows... then sanded primed and painted the entire back end.

Not bad for a days work. :)

Cheers...

It's not quite finished... just need to put on some more acoustic carpet where the posts were as it looks a little odd with the gaps...

But will all be sorted for japfest...

I plan on taking up the front sound deadening tomorrow then stonechipping the floor, front and rear foot wells...

Tomorrow if the weather clears up il give her a clean and get some pics up of how she looks now :)

I've had to raise the rear just under an inch to stop it rubbing... but it has leveled the car nicely as I hasld to raise the front for the new tires...

great work rob,
Yeah i chopped all them little roof bits out when i stripped when i first stripped it, it all adds up ay.

Them bit joe and uve cut out... How they held on? They welded/spot welded?

Great job tho man, :)

They are now available from SFS performance hoses... but did get much of a response...

There are loads of colours that can be made...

I just didnt have the people to do it...

Back
Top Bottom