My Rides :)

IMAG0702.jpg

Sorry Rob, don't get jealous but I did fell in love with her :D

I had an email from a chap in VOSA a couple of months back regarding the removal of ABS & airbags. He said that "if it is obvious to the tester that it is a track / rally car they should not fail it for these items not being present" As for be obvious he said if it had harness, race seats, cage, rear seats removed etc then that should be sufficient.
He also said they were going to introduce the airbag changes in April / May and they would put out an updated guide then.

Trug

Probably worth having a chat with any potential tester before putting it through to make sure they're on the same page as you.

Updates should be coming thick and fast over the coming weeks but I have a quick WANTED but its not worth its own thread...

I'm wanting a P1 numberplate strip...

Wanted asap.... cash ready....

Pm me or just reply on this thread.

Cheers

No luck on a P1 lip???

Also... had enough of loads of gap... I want some stance...
So I picked up some new spacers... Cheers Chunky ;)

The before and after pictures speak for themselves...

Before:

IMAG0727-1.jpg

IMAG0728-1.jpg

After:

IMAG0730-1.jpg

IMAG0729-1.jpg

Excellent ;)

They are MK1 Ford Fiesta RS arches...

As I come from a Ford background I've had them for a year or so now..
but not found any spacers big enough to be able to use them...

They are quite rare and are not cheap...
but I have now modified them to fit so are now worth nothing to a Ford owner now...

But who cares... I don't own a mk1 any more...

But they don't look too bad... but need a little more modification to get them to sit how I want...

But they still look cool as fook ;)

Glad you're sticking with the arches idea. When you showed me them offered up I said they just had to be done! :)

-phone-

just because there were rs aftermarket bits does not make it an rs, the only performance variants of the mk1 fiesta were the 1300cc supersport and the 1600cc xr2, not until the mk3 fiesta was there an rs variant bud ;) also the above kit looks like the mk1 xr2 kit

Back
Top Bottom