My Rides :)

I have just put grandads freshly refurbished calippers, brand new disks and new shit pads (waiting on yellowstuff pads)

Looking good!!!

Just need to be bled now and 5.1 put in!!!

Thanks for your help spook....for cleaning up and refurbing and painting up the calippers... looks great!!!

And ordering in new disks for me... many thanks bud!

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

Looking good buddy. I thought you might end up putting them on tonight! We'll bleed them later in the week and rewire your horn and other little bits.

nice one man!

you should paint the discs before they get to rusty or before you fitted them :)

good job

youll be coming to spa before youknow it :)

They've still got a layer of oil on from the pack so should be fine with rust. Give them a good degrease after bleeding. Nearly there now.

They've still got a layer of oil on from the pack so should be fine with rust. Give them a good degrease after bleeding. Nearly there now.

Either way, that doesnt last in my experience.

They were wiped off before they were fitted but there will still be a tiny bit of oil on the surface. Shouldn't go rusty and it won't effect the pads too much. Getting swapped out for yellowstuffs soon anyway. :tongue:

I ruined a set of yellowstuff pads not wiping that stuff off the discs, had some fucking SCARY moments

For the mot... its just that welding, do the horn and bleed the brakes... and re tune the fpr

Cat is now on... still bloody loud... needs a tank of v power then its time for the mot...

Just waiting on yellowstuff pads then its track time...

They were wiped off before they were fitted but there will still be a tiny bit of oil on the surface. Shouldn't go rusty and it won't effect the pads too much. Getting swapped out for yellowstuffs soon anyway. :tongue:

yeah bit i want him to live till he gets the yellow pads to fit them lol.

Reactions: edk
Back
Top Bottom