My SI

• Thread starter Thread starter Gynx
  • Start date Start date
i think a quiet word in his ear by a mod would'nt go a miss, i mean, who the fucking hell is this guy? you cant start jumping on people like that. for no reason, (unless i've missed a trick).

you need to rein you're neck in sonshine. this forum isnt like others, it isn't full of backstabbing tossers, we're not nova muppets. and to be honest, you obviously dont belong here if you're gonna make comments like that.

on a lighter note, nice colour, its different, thats what this modding lark is all about. it might not be to everyones taste but its the respect you gain for being different.

PhillyT1983 said:
you cant start jumping on people like that. for no reason, (unless i've missed a trick).

yeh - thats my job :D

but on a more serious note this guy needs a life - he has nothing good to say so he shouldnt say it at all

izzie said:
yeh - thats my job :D

but on a more serious note this guy needs a life - he has nothing good to say so he shouldnt say it at all

At least what I say has some relevance. Unlike the rambling, pointless crap that I see posted under your name. How dare you even think of criticising me. What have you contributed to this forum? You sit there and slag me off?!?! Take a look at yourself before you have a pop at me sunshine. Yeah you ain't as straight talkin as me but can you justify anything that you've posted as having any sort of informative benefit to this forum??! whats that you say?, um er ur, yeah thought as much.

Red ken said:
At least what I say has some relevance. Unlike the rambling, pointless crap that I see posted under your name. How dare you even think of criticising me. What have you contributed to this forum? You sit there and slag me off?!?! Take a look at yourself before you have a pop at me sunshine. Yeah you ain't as straight talkin as me but can you justify anything that you've posted as having any sort of informative benefit to this forum??! whats that you say?, um er ur, yeah thought as much.

thats exactly my point asshole - whos the bigger man, def. not you - nothing you've said has any relevance as far as most people can see :D sure i ramble but if your so much better then me why should you feel the need to criticise me

Red ken said:

How dare he criticise what you have to say ? & you state what has he contributed to the forum ?

All youve done is join a club & slag off its members, you havent posted anything of real value & still hold yourself as something of a decent user.

I can have a pop at you "sunshine", because atleast I have the decency to Sign up the Club im a part of. And until you have done so, you have not contributed anything to this club.

Plus your quick to put down the lower forms of Almera when your driving a GTi, but remember this.... The only difference between my car & yours, is £300 on parts & a weekends manual labour. If I wanted to give this car the same engine as a GTi, Rear discs etc I would of a long time ago.

Get RED KEN off here

Obviuosly RED KEN must be a closet case homo as he likes to talk about 'ripped arses' and 'dicks' alot.

Just because the guy has a nice colour car and who says pink neons are just for girls, he has a good car there and it is his choice what he wants to do with it. Just like you want to have no so called 'cheap' about your GTI that you say you own.

You have a bad attitude 'mate' and you should not be on this site.

As there is alot of decent and good people on here and you aint one of them.

Ban him from here I say. :)

Gynx said:
How dare he criticise what you have to say ? & you state what has he contributed to the forum ?

All youve done is join a club & slag off its members, you havent posted anything of real value & still hold yourself as something of a decent user.

I can have a pop at you "sunshine", because atleast I have the decency to Sign up the Club im a part of. And until you have done so, you have not contributed anything to this club.

Plus your quick to put down the lower forms of Almera when your driving a GTi, but remember this.... The only difference between my car & yours, is £300 on parts & a weekends manual labour. If I wanted to give this car the same engine as a GTi, Rear discs etc I would of a long time ago.

I have contributed plenty to the forums, putting people back in their place!
I can slag off whoever I like, you's post saying how sad am I wasting my time slagging people off, and then do it yourselves!

Oh, and make your almera gti spec in a weekend for £300, how many times do I have flush before you will go away?

engine
mounts
gearbox
wiring loom
ecu
full brakes change
rear axle change
brake servo change
ABS added
Aircon added
strut braces
suspension
and then no to mention the fact of all the extra toys and better interior and styling parts.

Like to see YOU do that in a weekend for £300, what do you think it is?
60 minutes makeover? Lick of paint and your done :rolleyes:

I could see this being done in a weekend like. nice haveing mechanics in the family init m8. :)

Red ken said:
I can slag off whoever I like, you's post saying how sad am I wasting my time slagging people off, and then do it yourselves!

Oh, and make your almera gti spec in a weekend for £300, how many times do I have flush before you will go away?

engine
mounts
gearbox
wiring loom
ecu
full brakes change
rear axle change
brake servo change
ABS added
Aircon added
strut braces
suspension
and then no to mention the fact of all the extra toys and better interior and styling parts.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....
were you bullied at school?

Red ken said:

engine
mounts
gearbox
wiring loom
ecu
full brakes change
rear axle change
brake servo change
ABS added
Aircon added
strut braces
suspension

Aircon was not standard in all GTi's & to be honest I wouldnt bother using it , even if I had it. The Interiors between Phase 1 SI's & Phase 1 GTi's is virtually the same, minus the clocks. Plus I prefer the Phase 1 interior over phase 2.

Now bearing in mind, It wouldnt be just me doing it as I never said it would be just me in the first place, I simply said it would take a weekend of labour. It would be 3 - 5 of us in a fully equiped garage (perks of the family as paul already said). Could be done in a weekend no probs.

As for the £300.... Bearing in mind you can buy Rear end Wrote off GTi's for £500-700. You could sell what was left over (my old suspension, brakes, styling, GA engine, tranny, ecu, the shell off the donor etc).

Right then, you don't want the aircon, understandable.
Interiors, you don't have a phase 1 GTI interior, or a phase 2 GTI interior, you have a si interior. So for your car to be a 'GTI', you need a GTI interior, which is already stated, you DO NOT HAVE ONE.
So you won't be doing any work, thats nice to see.
And for selling your old stuff off, who in their right mind would buy it? You would'nt be selling any 'styling', since you'd need that for your 'GTI'. Engine and tranny might go, but you would be stuck with the rest.
Therefore, to wrap it up,

Barney the purple dinasour said:
blah blah bullshit

Hey Keny!
Shut up u STUPID F*CK! Dont u have something else to do? :hand:
Im so pissed off u making me read all those useless threads u've wrote. :evil:
Im writing from the other side of the earth in Greece and u r making me so mad.
I'll tell u this once and for all!

" U ARE NOT WELCOME HERE "

:door: :angry:
We are trying to do something out here and u are spoiling the milk!
How dare u talk about others cars and girls! Huh?
Either u have something to show us or close your PC.

Sorry guys about my mouth!

BANNER2copy.jpg

totally agree well said this guy is a total wanker and need to just f**k off who the hell does he think he is lets see some pics of his car bet its a rusty old moris miner or something shit like that just ban the nob and be done with it

Red ken said:
Right then, you don't want the aircon, understandable.
Interiors, you don't have a phase 1 GTI interior, or a phase 2 GTI interior, you have a si interior. So for your car to be a 'GTI', you need a GTI interior, which is already stated, you DO NOT HAVE ONE.
So you won't be doing any work, thats nice to see.
And for selling your old stuff off, who in their right mind would buy it? You would'nt be selling any 'styling', since you'd need that for your 'GTI'. Engine and tranny might go, but you would be stuck with the rest.
Therefore, to wrap it up,

The Interiors are virtually the same. there would be no need to make it exactly to GTi spec, as Why would I bother ?. Adding all the so called Goodies would only be adding extra weight.

And scrappies buy the parts, obviously at a low price, but they buy them regardless. As for styling, ive still got me old SI stuff which also goes to the scrappies.

or actually... come to think of it, For what ive spent on a new car, I could of done all of the above & stuck a SR20DET in.

I think we should all settle this argument we should all have a meet. Ur invited too Red Ken, btw is that u or ur boyfriend in ur avator. Either or, ur both are welcome. :rolleyes: Ensure that ur wearing your favourite dress :D

redkeninadress.jpg

P2 GTI said:
I think we should all settle this argument we should all have a meet. Ur invited too Red Ken, btw is that u or ur boyfriend in ur avator. Either or, ur both are welcome. :rolleyes: Ensure that ur wearing your favourite dress :D

redkeninadress.jpg

wow ken - red really suits you :lol:

Few more pics since its out the docks. Got to drive it today aswell , the thing is fking rapid lol.

72,000km on the clock , No Rust anywhere , no chips etc nowt , the entire car is immaculate apart from a broken glovebox hinge , a sqeeky unoiled Steering wheel hub. The Paintwork needs redoing on the Mirrors & plastic strips since the Plastic fades faster than the metal , plus its 13 year old.

As for the black boot lid , we have no idea why cos its red underneath. The theory is that the last owner had a CF hood & had it done black to match. The cars also suprisingly loud considering its only got a stock zorst

Will get a Video of the electric Transtop next week while im at it

P1010038_mini.jpg

P1010036_mini.jpg

P1010035_mini.jpg

P1010033_mini.jpg

P1010032_mini.jpg

Back
Top Bottom