N16 DCi-R

sorry Steven did an update. should show now.

yeah Fred it's if the P11-144 grille (it's part of the primera bonnet) was welded onto my bonnet. could be stronger and cheaper than my previous plan.

LOL so you're not keen eh?

With out the bottom grille bit?

Oh and don't worry too much, I'm just photoshop farting.

p12-144mods2.jpg

It`s the P2 lights that do it for me (again very P11-144-esque), I don`t think it`ll work with Steves P1s though. :O

I'm liking the look of that edk :thumbs:, but then again i@m slightly biased as my last car was an P11 144 Primera & I had meshed the grille :P..

primgrill2.jpg

As A fellow diesel owner can you tell me if the phase1 N16 diesel has a cam chain or a cam belt??

Sorry mate I don't know. Although it's likely as Nissan seem to do chain. Mine is chain I believe and is a development from your engine, so it seems likely yours is chain. I wouldnt swear to it though.

Not a fan ed of that "nosey" bonnet ed, not at all. If you like it though, then each to their own!

Personally speaking, the last thing I'd be wanting to do to my almera is make it look like a primera. Can you imagine the people trying to hail you down for a lift?

haha good point. Well on reflection (I've now slept on it) I'm not keen. The P11's nose bulges out a bit and has a 'crease' between the nostrils so no, I don't think it will work now. It's nicer than p2 stock tho imo.

At the mo I'm looking into doing the fibreglass work myself. Hell, even making a fibreglass bonnet. Making one from the stock bonnet and modding that would be easier than working with metal too. Extensive research first though. Google is my friend.

Black rims

I prefer the top pic myself, but then I'm biased as I have black with polished lips too ! As long as you like 'em mate, that's the important thing :cool:

Back
Top Bottom