N16 DCi-R

Loaded with over 230kgs of laminate flooring. Really need to put those stiffer springs on :-D

20130112_083553.jpg

-phone-

I was doin this in the mera as I worked in a carpet shop, I was on lowered springs and that was bad, but this is crazy lol but suits it alot ;)

205hp that's awesome... Well done for working around the FCD, was it Demon Tweaks (£130) me would likes to buy before I go for remap.Can't wait to get to that level! What boost level are you increase to when you pop down to RS next..? I read between page 60-70Ish that 2 bar is possible & diesels love boostage no mention of reliability issues, but your recent reply to my pm you mention 1.7-2bar would be pushing the Turbo hard..?

Way Hayyyy!!!! Just realised, your page count is your standard Dci HP, 136 pages of pure tune :D sure it won't be too long till it read's your current power!

Work started on converting to manual heating controls, then rest if dash work for headunit and gauges :-). Good excuse to do it whilst its not working.

20130126_122710_edit0.jpg

-phone-

Heh yeah I hate electrics. Given myself a headache going through the FSM to convert this thing but think Im getting the measure of it now.

-phone-

Know your pain slightly, when I added line-converters to the front outputs to amp them it was difficult enough to fathom out the wiring, can't imagine how much more work that'll be!

Depending on how straightforward it looks I may still go down a similar route, I've gotten to the point where I want DAB in the car now and I don't want one of those stupid Pure stick on FM transmitter thingies.

Back
Top Bottom