N16 DCi-R

Latest whoring pic. GTLEs have been sold, and the 'slicks' are going on the 300zx wheels top. Yes my lounge is basically a car parts store right now.

Lol. Yup. I will be left with 4 sets. Lensos for everyday/show, GTRs for winter, Z32s for track, each with appropriate tyres fitted. Then the G35s I have I like too much to sell and they don't come up often. Call that the 'spare' set heh.

On the basis that he rents a unit to get it all out of the living room though. Try keep an alloy wheel based coffee table though

I'm sure you already knw about the delay from 2jr :( ... & I know you have invested in a lot of front end handling mods, but what about the rear..? Like the QT links, Nismo lateral bushings, rear roll bar, lower tie bar etc.

I'm sure you already knw about the delay from 2jr :( ... & I know you have invested in a lot of front end handling mods, but what about the rear..? Like the QT links, Nismo lateral bushings, rear roll bar, lower tie bar etc.

I'm glad you brought all that up, I hadn't even considered all that, thank goodness you're here to tell me these things, I might not have known about those mods, you know, been completely clueless and not found out, and then omg my rear end would be totally all over the place, and with no fix, but it's ok, now I know about these mods I will get straight on it right now, thank you for being my guardian angel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom