N16 DCi-R

You have a 112 Damo. This is probably why. Could also be different Euro emission standards in Ireland on that Van. Navaras and X-Trails vary. Not all throw a light, but some do.

time to invest in uprev and disable the dtc code completely?
Id love stand alone now, but dont have the budget. Hindsight is wonderful, I wish I had done it the first time I got this remapped, but then too I didn't have the funds.

-phone-

850g weight saving ;)

But seriously I remember you mentioning it but didn't think it would have the effect, as I would have thought gases would still flow because its not blocked..?

Oh & what's the uprev business thing above all about..? :)

You need the tuner version of UpRev if you want to tune it yourself or have a tuner who isn't a pro tuner with UpRev tune it.

I believe there is 1 or 2 pro tuners in the uk. We haven't got any in Australia, but its fairly straight forward.

Im not even sure it'll work with the Denso, unless it's stand alone Dave?

-phone-

I think RS Tuning do too. However with it not being stand alone I doubt it will work with the Denso ECU as it's locked down and doesn't allow flashing via the OBD port. The only way RS Tuning can access the ECU is with a 13 wire harness soldered directly to the chip.

Back
Top Bottom