N16 DCi-R

lol you get your GTi badge :P :) I just want something special too :lol: Nissan didnt think to give the N16 anything :/

Don't worry, you're not the only one to call it that... :rolleyes:

Second result...
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=almera+dci&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

SXE is ok but it refers to the 1.8 top 'o the range too. Mines a modded DCi so you see where I'm going? I know it's a bit of a faux pa doing 'fake' badges but I figure at least it's not a nismo or GTR badge, and it will be in-keeping with the lettering too :) Oh plus the R on the GTi sunny meant it had a turbo... well mines got one :O and in the US, the R after 'SE' meant it was the fast version :O It's a Nissan trend... ok ok I'm clutching now :lol:

yeah dude sxe does stand for sexy, every time bill seesyour car she says 'eds sexy' lol :lol:
dont take it the good way, shes only talking about your SXE badge tho ;)

i think a blue DCi R

Bad light to show this but properly cleaned my car today, all ready for nunny. Two bucket, clay, meguiars 3 step. Only took 4 hours :O:lol:

Pics for pics sake:

IMG_7625.jpg

IMG_7623.jpg

Cleaned my mum's car the same way the day before. The bumpers were near white they were so matted and faded, and the black bits were more light grey:

IMG_7608_1.jpg

IMG_7610.jpg

Bring on the sun.

It's always a good feeling when you've polished the car and you can see the difference. The way that water just runs off the car effortlessly the 1st time it rains afterwards is handy too :)

Yeah it takes a long time to do the whole process but it's worth it in the end. I just hope it stays clean for the trip up to Nuneaton!

Red comes out well mate ;) Give it a try and I bet you'll be pleased. Turns it into a mirror finish.

I'll show you what I mean at the meet, the front end paintwork is very much bodged lol. Hopefully sorting it out asap though. Back to your beast...

Stunning Ed, as per usual!! The best N16 ever (and thats a lot coming from me as I thought mine was the nuts & I always prefered the Ph1's)

Some rough times.
0-60mph 7 sec.
50-70mph in 5th 7 sec.
40-70mph in 4th 7.5 sec.

Need to apply this to the 1/4 mile :D

nice times mate, how do those 50-70, 40-70 times compare to a GTi?!

actually don't answer that :P can't believe i'd get dicked by a french derv :lol:

good stuff though :cool:

From experience (not book figures) a standard GTi does;

0-60 in 8 secs
50-70 in 5th in 9.5secs
40-70 in 4th in 10secs

In gear acceleration from low revs is definately not the GTi's strong point like.

GTi should run 16.1's standard on a 1/4 so I'd imagine your car will do a low-mid 15 ed which is pretty much the same as a golf GT TDI (150bhp edition)

Back
Top Bottom