N16 DCi-R

Cheers Dave :)

Just get a cone filter and do away with the box..

No way not going near them. Definitely get heat soak then plus I've no desire for the sound aspect of one. Good for petrol not good for diesel. Only upgrade I'd get if any would be a BMC CDA which is made for my engine.

What width wheels, and what width tyres? Offset on it's own means nothing. Nice place to pose your question by the way :rolleyes:. Why don't you introduce yourself properly in the new members forum and we can welcome you and help you out.

Hi EDK

Do you mind me asking if you have done anything with your stereo unit.

I know your car has the satnav unit installed by nissan and wondered if you had managed to change it for an aftermarket one?

Ive been looking around but seem to have no joy.

No and you won't find one I'm afraid to say. Reason is that it's all integrated with the climate control (stupid nissan, although they learnt their lesson and made climate control a sparate unit in the x-trail and navara and then all the new ones). You can move the satnav and cd drive further back which opens up space for another head unit. Would need some DIN customisation. Or you could buy the Alpine Vehicle Hub, which gets around it well but is an expensive. Check it out on Alpine's website. Or if you're really desperate then you could put an aftermarket unit in the glove box and wire up a separate audio system through that.

Ultimately it's a bad design for us modders and makes life very difficult if you want better sound! If you find another way please let me know!

New look for winter :)

IMG_8827.jpg

IMG_8828.jpg

I'll take some pictures when it's not quite so dull out. Should show the gleaming :) It's a polished edge not chrome. Don't like chrome :P

Shiny
IMG_8803.jpg

Nice one mate. Always like having a wee look at your members ride thread cause you've always got some nice wee update worth reading/looking at it!

Back
Top Bottom