N16 DCi-R

Went over to EVOGT's with Angel1 from NPOC today to help with the GT, and tried on some GT shoes for the hell of it. Not bad :D.

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

and a group pic.
DSC00919.jpg

Sorry Ed, you'd be doing a diservice to your car if you fitted those IMO. They don't gel with the look of your car at all. Are you suffering from the 'my car looks great at the mo, but let's change something cos I'm bored' routine ? :lol: Seriously Ed, your car is ace as is - please leave it ! :)

...and tried on some GT shoes for the hell of it.

:lol: relax paul... and anyway I would only consider them for winter wheels, but these 15" GT wheels are heavier than my 16" rotas!!

Sorry Ed, you'd be doing a diservice to your car if you fitted those... Seriously Ed, your car is ace as is - please leave it ! :)

lol ok Paul but it sounded like you thought I'd made a choice to fit them permenently and that was it!!

waht size are them gt's 15s/16s?

def look good for a set off winter wheels, or if they are 15s maybe some... er... drag wheels :lol: with some 205/40/15s r888's :lol:

:lol: relax paul... and anyway I would only consider them for winter wheels, but these 15" GT wheels are heavier than my 16" rotas!!

:rolleyes:. As said there^ 15s and also also heavier so wouldnt make good drag wheels.

cheers ed, you gotta get a photoshop of your wheels but with some holes in now :):)
lik the oldskool ford xr2 pepperpot alloys

P12s are fugly, but ed's car is lovely!

I'm a poet and I'm quite aware of it.

Ha that's the first thing I said, not the little rhyme but just how damn ugly P12's are.

Cut them down to Dagenham 3 spokes, then they'll be lighter.

Back
Top Bottom