N16 DCi-R

still loving your work chap, hybrid & map this fcuker and lets see it crack the 15's in 2010 edk
show those GTTDi, D4-D, HDi's and TDCi's what time is it :)

dd

i have said this loads to ed, i reckon this car will have some serious power and be a amazing drive!
i do think it will react VERY well to the turbo and mapping, maybe a bit over eager but none the les will do very well!

good luck ed :)

Next do something horrific to generate un-stable amounts of power and torque. Was yours the top of the line one that started with 130bhp or did you get the one below and tune it to 130bhp btw?

NNissan - http://www.almeraownersclub.com/showthread.php?t=21741 - The SXE only came with the 136 version DCi. It was Nissan's fastest car that you could buy at the time in the UK before the 350z was released. As Stu says, fastest N16 Almera too.
What you on about anyway? Based on actual research I've found this engine will take 150whp with ease. 160whp will be a bonus and still in safe power.

Oh I will. Just a matter of time now ;).

Cheers David, I'd love to show all the other diesels how it's done. TDIs are so common so beating one when they have upgrade parts off the shelf will feel so good :D. Hopefully shakeys will do a diesel weekend like at Halloween this year :).

Stop messing around and boost the shit out of it...LOL!

If you had wanted one, I could have borrowed (wink wink) a turbo from one of the trucks I work on.

They run at 2 BAR boost pressure and make around 2000 lbft of torque...that enough for ya?

lol awesome cheers :) but I doubt a truck turbo would run well on a road diesel car :lol:. VNT ftw. What size are those truck turbos?

Eh pretty big...

T6 flange, 5 inch inlet & 3" outlet on the compressor side and 5" on the exhaust side.

The compressor wheel is about 100mm so way bigger than say a T88.

I've posted a note on your other thread...please take a look, as it may be of some interest for you.

lol I dont think that would even fit in the space that's there in the engine bay :lol:

lol win. BIG top end power and nothing until 3k :lol:. It would be like- Boostchangegear, boostchangegear :lol:.

With a lorry gearbox it would be boostchangegear kill a prostitue, boostchangegear kill a prostitue.

I'm rubbish at keeping secrets about my car, so here's pictures of the latest thing. Got my wheels refurbished in KR2, a Nissan colour used on the Primera :). Grey with a hint of bronze although in the overcast light the bronze doesnt show through as much. Colourcoding door handles is next.

I bloody love them :D

IMG_8944.jpg

IMG_8945.jpg

Back
Top Bottom